Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hatari

To all you Leftists out there - why do want to get rid of Trump if he is so incompetent? Won't he be easy to beat in 2020? Dump him now and you get Pence. Pence is BIGLY Pro Life. Pence is smooth and accomplished politician. Be careful what you ignoramuses wish for.

Well I'm willing to bet that a whole lot of ignorant leftists believe that if President Trump is removed, then Hillary would become President. Remember, the left is not that bright.

I would also be willing to bet, that if the left were successful in removing President Trump based on "collusion" with the Russians, then they will file suit , claiming his collusion rendered the entire election, null and void, thus removing the constitutional order of sussession.

Basically saying " he cheated, so Hillary wins".

Far fetched I know, but the left always has a plan and they are indeed bat [bleep] crazy and will stop at nothing to stop Trump and put Hillary on her rightful thrown.

You have got to be the dumbest person on this thread. And that's saying something.

No one can be as stupid or used or as lowlife as you and your commie sympathizer buds.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin