Also, Jell0, re your saying you had already said your main point was not obstruction? Well, it appears now its about all you got so i guess that is your main point now.

Your main point was collusion. You said Trump colluded. You said Muelker would get him on it. Did i hear you say Trump told us the truth and you and Schiff and Cnn lièd?

Did we ever hear you tell the truth. Did you tell us the truth and admit you lied?

Dayom, you had me worried. I lost sleep because of your lies. You seemed so truthful and so certain. No way you could be wrong again, right. Hell, no one is dumb enough to be wrong all the time, well i guess unless they watch Fake News?

I thought you had inside info from a freaking Martian or freaking grasshopper.

I should have known, you only had FAKE NEWS.

Youre a no good and a goofy liar, Jell0. You have only fed us lies and BS, like your bud, Zero. I didnt kno Hillry had a unsecured server, even tho i emailed her onit with my fake name. Yep, most open admin ever. You kin save $2500 a yr on my BS plan. Benghazi was cause of a video nobody saw. I cant just invite alien kids in, we gotta constitution. I gave uran 150 bilkion so dey dont build no nukes. Oh yeah, well, i fergot about those icbms they got sitting there pointing at us now.

Yeah. I can see, you justbdont cotton to liars, huh, you pos liar.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/21/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin