Ok class. Next lesson. As with most "maths", one thing kinda builds on the next, so use your pinbrains to try to follow here, ok?

With your self-esteem built up a bit (hang onto that warm fuzzy feeling like Deflave on a sheep-ass, ok retards?) we are going to inject a little mathematical reality-stuff. I know reality ain't really your thing these days but, shut the [bleep] up and listen anyway.

Unfortunately, for you I mean, there are some countermanding factors acting against that 11.7%. Don't get me wrong- you were still RIGHT! I WILL NOT take that away from you, I promise you that.

First, there were actually two considerations. First, the timeline. We already addressed that. Second, the notion of collusion itself. For simplicities sake, since you are fücking retards, let's give those equal weight for the moment. The simplest way to express this would be:

Timeline: 88.3% me, 11.7% retards
Collusion itself: 100% me, 0% you

So, let's say out of 200 possible points, I scored 188.3 of them, and you retards scored 11.7 of them. If we express that as a percentage, we need to do some division that might be hard for you but please try:

11.7/2 = 5.6%. That is your new "rightness" factor.

So, again, there's more to come, but let's pause a minute so you 5.6%'ers can bask in the sheer glory of your victory. Yay retards!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!