It's been cracking me up to imagine the gyrations here as the right-wing "news" outlets have attempted to draw all manner of false equivalencies in an effort to.... well, I'll let it go at that.

And hey, I despise Hillary Clinton; I'm all for going after her hard for any LEGITIMATE illegal acts she might have made.

But that has squat to do with whether Trump and/or members of his campaign colluded with our chief global adversary to affect the election. Zero. Don't forget that, fellas. Mueller ain't gonna. If there was collusion, we need to know, and people need to pay. If not, we need to know that too for all the obvious reasons to include clearing that cloud from around Big Orange. And feeding me a big ol' [bleep] sandwich. Hint: not losing much sleep over here. wink

On that note I thought this summed things up astutely.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...jack-shafer-mueller-probe-215757?cid=apn

It's going to be interesting to see who is the first to be charged, sounds like Monday. This whole farce of a presidency has been hugely amusing to this point, I gotta give it that, and it only gets better from here in terms of sheer political theater. I say bring it on. If our federal .gov is going to be worse than useless they might as well be amusing.

All the best from sunny Oregon, my campfire friends, and I look forward to grinding some of your schnozzles in all this once I'm officially proven right. But NICELY. Always nicely. How I roll, yo.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!