Impeachment is clearly done by the house so to clarify the terms set forth in my offer it would mean impeachment by the house and would not include conviction by the Senate.

Colusion" is the latest form of smoke and mirrors set forth by a biased media who do not hold to our level of morality or patriotism and want nothing more than to see the end to our way of life. Public discourse with such people serves no purpose and wastes time. That is not hiding our heads in the sand its called knowing what you believe in and standing up for it .I am far from alone...

Having clarified that why then would I waste my time and resources with you? Among my many skills I have a background in training horses and I always gave even the bad ones the chance to be good. Here's your chance to prove if your bad or just gullible and misguided. There is a chance it could do neither one but that is the nature of a bet.
My assessment of you right now is you have a few good traits but you are hard to load in the trailer although you have got in it a few times. No one has taken the time to teach you how to give.(In a horseman's world that has nothing to do with benevolence) You do not know what you do not know. There's holes in your training but hope they can be filled in.

If you lose the bet and follow its terms you can stay on the fire and just listen and learn more about politics and hopefully other things life in this great country has to offer from "real" folks like us.
Now the first bet I offered is just that very simple but there is no denying the second bet is much more intriguing...Yes?
Ask yourself this...If you accept the second bet and lose then follow its terms, who wins?
Are you having any of it?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~