Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Russia hacked into Hilary's unsecured server and gave that information to Wikileaks. Wikileaks then released the information they received from Klintons unsecured, illegal server to the public and the public didn't like what they saw. Russia and Wikileaks did what journalists used to do before they became the democrats propaganda ministry. All of the information released by Wikileaks was true and the democrats didn't want us to know the truth, fearing that if we knew the truth we'd not vote for a corrupt, lying POS like Hilary. If the democrats really want to pin the blame on someone they should pin it on Comey for stepping outside of his role as FBI director and making decisions that were beyond his pay grade. Ex AG Lynch should never have met with WJC on a private plane during her offices investigation of the Klintons. There's lots of blame to assign and NONE of it is Trumps fault. I am disappointed in Gen. Flynn, I would've thought a guy that served his country in the capacity he did to be more honorable than he proved to be.

Exactly. How is what the Russians and Wikileaks did any different than a press release with some "anonymous source" that they won't divulge? It isn't. I could see some argument if they hacked voting machines and generated bogus ballots, or spread false information. They did nothing of the kind. This whole fiasco is an indictment of the DNC, Hillary, the news media and hypocritical liberal voters showcasing that they are either gullible, stupid or completely bereft of any scruples.