I don't know what is is about being an alt.right Trumptard that leads people to bald-face lying; perhaps it's just following Trumps lead? Hell if I know. Beyond that I'm guessing it's that a) the core Trump supporters, what's left of them, are very gullible and easily propagandize due to their comical levels of paranoia, and proclivity towards wild conspiracy theories (you might ask yourselves if you resemble that remark) (but you won't) and b) these same core supporters are living in an alternative-facts bubble (ditto) (and ditto) where actual facts apparently have minimal weight.

But this is just ridiculous, and one more reason Nunes has zero credibility left. THIS, my dear precious alt.right friends, is a bald-faced dirty lie of the first order from someone who is currently propagandizing your bubble-boy asses.

"As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — never even met with the president,” Nunes said."

There's direct photographic evidence to the contrary in the public domain. I'm not even going to take the time to link to the [bleep] photo. Too easy. There's no WAY Nunes is unaware of this. He's a [bleep] liar. And yet it "works" because within the alt.right bubble what's actually true doesn't seem to matter much; what matter is that those idiots (apologies to the idiots here) get their propaganda needs met so they can keep this absurd fake reality of theirs airborn*. I promise you that millions of Americans today are smugly yammering amongst themselves about how Papadoulous never even met Trump. Now you know it's a lie. You gonna tell any other bubble-boys, correct the dialog now that you know this? I seriously doubt it.

*Like kids playing the game where you don't let a beach ball hit the ground. Except the kids are pretending to be anti-establishment insurgents (though they come from the demographic that DEFINES "the establishment") and the beach ball is a big sack of bullshït.

Have a nice day, bubble-boys.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!