Originally Posted by Jeff_O
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/sarah-sanders-donald-trump-donald-trump-jr-/index.html

Lol Sanders being a whiny little snowflake. "Waaaa trying to tear me down waaaa waaaa when all I did was tell a flat lie waaaaaaaa".... lol

In case your fücktard selves aren't aware, this was another blatant "Russia" lie that, yep, was leaked first. But that's not my point here, though it's a valid one. My point is that the only reason Trump et al came "clean"'on this- to the extent that a lying sack of shït can be said to have come clean- is that Ms. Hicks was unwilling to lie to the FBI about it.

Hadn't heard that? PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES (you won't) AND START PAYING ATTENTION! Christ in a cracker people..... It's all out there..... unless of course you are in a news bubble going "la la la la la!" (you are).

You have exactly no evidence, of your claims being true. Obama set out to destroy America from within. This has been the plan all along, fom both sides. They are globalists, not nationalists. Obama was used because as a black man, he was insulated from ridicule and critique. Hillary, being a woman, would have enjoyed a certain amount of protection, as well. Oops. Trump won. Even though he is a (shudder) rich guy, he truly loves this country, and is working incessantly, to save it from a leftist coup. Doing pretty good, too.