12344mag - YOU ARE BUSTED!

I noted that as soon as I offered a reward for the 3000 post on my humble thread, your computer suddenly developed hiccups and stuttering, posting at an alarming rate. Now while we all understand that bantering the JeffObama is great sport, your activity was especially suspicious! Therefore, I sought out a "Special Investigator" to sort this out. Since Robert Mueller is now unemployed, he was more than happy to take the job. His findings are:

- no sign of Russian meddling
- no sign of Russian Troll farm activity
- plenty of nonsense posted by 'fire trolls unrelated to Russia

- there is evidence of thread abuse and manipulation

Therefore, as sole arbiter in what we willl call the Brown Liquid Affair, I DISQUALIFY YOU!!

Prize go to 2nd place, Jag the anti-troll. Probably not a good idea to give him brown liquor and access to a key board with the weekend coming, but that's outta my hands now. In addition to disqualification, this court orders you to insult JeffO, Paddler, Northman, Gayghost, and Goosey daily until the Summer Solstice as your sentence.

I expect the "winner" will post a photo of the prize as proof I DO pay off bets and promises, - unlike JeffObama.

smile smile

(Guys, have a little fun around here sometimes!)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo