“[Kushner was] taking meetings with Russians to get additional stuff. This tells you everything about Jared,” Bannon told the magazine’s Gabriel Sherman. “They were looking for the picture of Hillary Clinton taking the bag of cash from Putin. That’s his maturity level.”

-Steve Bannon

But wait guys. I thought this was all a hoax...? A nothing-burger? Is Bannon lying? Mis-informed? I mean he was right there at the time..........?

Assume for a moment the Mr. Trump didn't know a THING about this at the time, not the slightest inkling. That's hard to type with a straight face, but let's pretend. How far would he go to protect his son in law after the fact? Would he obstruct justice? Because clearly, Trump became aware of this at a bare minimum; but then lied about and has continued lie through his TEETH about it. As recently as yesterday Sanders called it all a hoax. Yet the objective reality is that it is not a hoax.

(If you still think this is a hoax, your an idiot, there's just no nice way to say it. Not that I owe some of you [bleep] niceness. smile )

The day is coming where you'll have to make a decision. You can support the notion of a sovereign America, the rule of law, and loyalty towards the process of American democracy. Or you can support a lying treasonous son of a bitch. I get that from the perspective from within your bubble, there's still a minuscule shred of plausible deniability. When that's gone, even for you bubble-boys, whatcha gonna do? Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

If you believe in what Mr. Trump was selling in the campaign, his ideas on trade protectionism, on reducing our global military footprint, on finding ways to bring GOOD jobs back to the US, on an infrastructure surge, and so on (all of which I personally support in some form), then the ONLY way this populist movement- which again, is something I am generally very supportive of- survives will be to de-couple from Donald Trump. Bannon called Trump an imperfect vessel for this populist energy, way back at the beginning. I'm gonna call that the understatement of the century.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!