Originally Posted by Jeff_O
If any of you still think Putin doesn't own Trump's lying ass after that display of cowardly self-pissing that Trump put on.......

PS- you're starting to see it because your handlers are starting to tell you to.... it's the beginning of the end. wink

Hahahaha.

I guess you miseed that about Hillary getting $400 million from Russia she didnt declare. How much did the Trump campaign get from Russia.

I also guess you missed where Rosey said there were no Americans connected to the Russian spys. Then Mueller turned the case over to counterintelligence who does NO PROSECUTIONS. IOW, Mueller sent the findings to die.These were the same group of Russians Mueller charged before plus a couple more. This time he charged them with espionage so he would not have to show his evidence against them. He dropped previous charges as he didnt want to go through discovery with tge foreign groups lowyers when they surprised him by wanting to return to the US and fight the charges. He had mistakenly assumed they would stay in Russia and he would not have to prepare for dealing with them in US court.

The lowlife scum figured he could change the charges to espionage and be able to avoid dealing with them. He has effectively dropped the case against those he charged before the ink was dry. What a great guy. Your kind of hero, huh, Jell0?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin