http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/...ems-pushing-huge-myth-about-trump-russia

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he's seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, accusing Democrats of pushing a "huge myth."

Paul said Democrats will now clamor for a special prosecutor to look into the matter following the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

"I don't think there's been any facts presented that anybody broke the law. ... I don't think there's any evidence that anybody broke the law," he said on "Fox & Friends" today.

Paul said he has not even heard an "accusation" on what crime Democrats believe may have been committed.

"[Democrats] were for getting rid of Comey too, but now they're gonna say it's all about this Russia investigation, which hasn't produced one iota of evidence," said Paul.

He said Comey's firing "could not happen soon enough," calling out Democrats for criticizing the move despite previously declaring they had lost faith in Comey after his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

A thinking man knows they(Shumer and some Rinos) are deflecting from the real investigation of all the felonies the previous regime committed, There are no if's and's or but's about that. If that were not the case this outcry would not exist.

With regards to JeffZero

I would not expect a Libtard albeit a braindead loser to not stick to the party line. It must be the water in Orygun that is creating this incredibly stupid imbeciles. I would suggest he stick to crayon coloring and taking a course on how to open nosler bullet boxes, proper scope mounting techniques and not engaging in a grownup discussion. The fact he has heavy machinery and firearms in his possession is enough to frighten anyone