Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Matt Flynn is in a world of shït, and his request for immunity makes more sense with every passing moment. He's one of the linchpins to this whole affair.

Of course I could be wrong. Who wants to bet me a box of bullets now?

If you guys had faith in your take on this stuff you'd be all over that bet. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/house-oversight-committee-flynn-letter/index.html

I'll bet you 10 boxes of bullets that Matt Flynn had absolutely no conversations with Russians, not even 1.

1 box of opened bullets is worth more than 10 sealed boxes. 😉

Think the little weasel will back out claiming PTSD?

12344, you need to tighten up the parameters of that offer... unless you just want to send me the 10 boxes tomorrow? Midway has my favorite LR bullets in stock so if that's what you want to do, let me know. Otherwise, make an offer that's not retarded on the face of it... since we already know Flynn talked to the Russians as a matter of record.

I didn't say I'd take just any harebrained bet y'all cooked up, either. I said box of bullets that collusion is shown before the '18 midterms (that's a summary, we'll tighten up terms if we bet).... THAT'S the bet Jorge weaseled out of.

Looks like Comey isn't testifying Wednesday after all. He wants to talk with Mueller before testifying publically. My guess? Mueller wants just a little more time before initiating the shït/fan protocol onto Mr. Trump, and what Comey would've said, would've done so.

But, I could be wrong. I mean I doubt it, but anything is possible. grin

The bet you offered is based on the below post on Matt Flynn being part of the Russian Collusion, Agreed?

Just to be clear,

If Matt Flynn had anything to do with any Russian collusion I owe you 10 boxes of bullets, If Matt Flynn is innocent of any collusion with the Russians you owe me 10 boxes of bullets. What kind of time frame would you like? I want to give youy plenty of time to save up your pennies.......

Matt Flynn is in a world of shït, and his request for immunity makes more sense with every passing moment. He's one of the linchpins to this whole affair.

Of course I could be wrong. Who wants to bet me a box of bullets now?

If you guys had faith in your take on this stuff you'd be all over that bet. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/house-oversight-committee-flynn-letter/index.html

Matt Flynn was a back-up QB in the NFL.. Retired General Michael Flynn is the traitor who will be executed for treason. Get you Flynn's straight.