President Donald Trump's primary talking point since the Department of Justice Department released a bombshell report about the Hillary Clinton email investigation was that it freed from from any guilt in the Russia investigation.
"I think that the report yesterday, maybe more importantly than anything, it totally exonerates me," Trump told reporters on Friday. "There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. And if you read the report, you'll see that."
DOJ officials contested that characterization during a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday.
"We did not look into collusion questions," inspector general Michael Horowitz told lawmakers. "We did not address the credibility of the special counsel's investigation here."
FBI director Christopher Wray agreed.
"I don't think this report speaks to the special counsel investigation," he told the panel.

----------

But don't let facts stop you from your rationalizations to the contrary. crazy

If Trump knew his campaign was in cahoots with Russian intelligence, WIKI, etc- which they clearly were- then he's guilty of treason and cannot be POTUS. There's NO "alternative facts" scenario to excuse that. It's treason.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!