Hardly conclusive, but this is interesting.

Stay strong, Flynn! crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/michael-flynn-cooperating-democrats/index.html

As I'm taking some pains to remind here, my issue with Trump et al is collusion. The obstruction stuff.... coverups... starts to get a bit witch-hunty for my tastes, though I reserve final judgement on that until we know more, of course. Collusion is utterly unacceptable to me as it should be to any red-blooded American. Obstruction... can be pretty political. Not real into a partisan witch hunt scenario. Anyway.

I do remain uberly confidant that collusion will be shown to have occurred. I think the intel guys have that in the bag but have been/are building a case around peripheral illegalities since, as has been pointed out, collusion in itself might not be illegal or might be hard to prosecute. This is why I was very specific in my offer to bet on this issue- which still stands- and where I think Jorge saw his "out"- that he thought, since he doesn't seem to really comprehend written words properly, that I was offering to bet that they'd be convicted of collusion. Doubt that. I'm saying collusion will "be shown", and then I would think that convictions will be for other facets of the whole shebang. However my offer to bet is about collusion and once more, lacking collusion, I agree with you guys that without it this WOULD BE a deep state witch hunt.

So we'll see. In the meantime, I'm still researching the correct way to teabag all y'all haters when it turns out I'm right and you are wrong. I've been looking at GIF's and so on to celebrate with on a thread where you guys can come to take your rightful medicine, as I'm sure you will, right guys? At any rate, I'm still open to suggestions on that front, and I'm willing to personalize the experience to match any perversions or previously-held preferences you might have when it comes to getting man-bagged. Just let me know. I'm a very considerate person and wish to humiliate you as politely as possible.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!