Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm sure your handlers have you all outraged over the deep state violating privilege blah blah blah. :gasp:

Have they explained to your bubble-boy asses that the ONLY way to get that warrant amounts to a de facto proving of guilt?

Put another way: Cohen was breaking laws. Since his comms with Trump were specifically named in the warrant, that means it was demonstrated to a whole buncha Republican high-ups in Justice that HE was breaking laws.

Since all y'all are such law-and-order, rule of law, gimme some authoritarian strongman COCK! kinda fellas I'm sure this all fine with you. Right? Oh wait. You've lost your [bleep] minds along with your moral compasses. My bad, I forgot.

That warrant-serve was the clearest possible signal that Donald Trump is dirty as hell. A little birdie tells me that there's more fun surprises inbound. Being as it all just reinforces my rightitude/ your wrongitude... I'm liking these surprises. smile Trump? Not so much. He's gonna explode. Probably start firing people investigating his law-breaking. It's the only move he's got left. It won't work.

It's too bad that a legitimate populist movement FINALLY gets an outsider elected and it turns out he's even more a traitorous lying sack of shït than the swamp creatures we already HAD. But, reality bites sometimes. This is one of them.

All the best gentlemen and may your Grinchy little hearts be filled with love and joy.

Sorry, dumbfuk Jell0, we tried to tell you it wasnt about Russian collusion. So you move the goal post to satisfy your illusion-again. Ha. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin