Originally Posted by hatari
Honestly, did the same person write both of these posts?

Before 2018, his posts were written in somewhat of persuasive style:

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Now, they are combative, confrontational, and vulgar. He never wrote that way before. I don't recognize the same person. Some other sock puppet hack his account, or as Doc suggests mental illness? I don't mind a spirited debate, but really don't want anyone to get dementia....

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" tweeted Trump. "In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!"

He, and Rudy G, are quite obviously softening the ground here.

However, the joke's on them, because "the ground" in this case consists of his hardcore bases' brains, which are already soft as pudding. The rest of us are just marveling at the Trump/puddin' head shït show.

The lying [bleep] is sooooo guilty. He reeks of it. You'd know this if your head wasn't up your ass. You'd care if you hadn't lost your freaking minds. Err............. puddings.
No doubt he wrote them Hatari, he's been going off the deep end since he fell off that ladder and started using drugs to fix his mental state after it happened. Like a few others, I use to feel bad for the guy getting hit from all sides on here but some of us don't learn nearly as quickly as others. Won't make that mistake again.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead