Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
And snowflake nation having their 8 month and counting meltdown over a fairly won election? I don't remember the GOP or conservatives crying like little babies when Obama won, twice.

Oh, were you AWOL from the 'fire then? Lots of crying and nashing of teeth, doomsday predictions (my favorite was how O was going to install himself as dictator for life). It was quite remarkable. That's why I wonder why ya'll object so strenuously to one or two "butterflies" that find Trump to be a little less than desirable? Gotta admit, Trump provides more entertainment than any president I've ever seen. He flip-flops on issues faster than a trout on a sandbar.

Leroy, its plain to see that you are a really sharp guy. It should be easy for you to explain to us why it benefits the US to have open borders, import millions of muzzie refugees, have us taxpayers foot the bill for providing medical care free to them, not require health screening of the border jumping central american kids being put in schools with our kids, etc.

Tell us why we are smart enough to do stuff like this under Zero when China, Japan and Saudi Arabia havent been able to figure its a good thing to do, please?

Thanks.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/22/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin