Originally Posted by Jeff_O

So my next goal is to get folks to concede that such collusion would be a big deal, also vehemently denied in these parts.

Now, as I've said recently and more than once, I'm starting to think that it's at least possible that Trump himself knew nothing of any collusion. I mean it's either that or he just colossally clueless; his actions recently (firing Comey, saying publically that Russia was a reason, bragging to the Russians about it, etc) are really hard for me to understand in the context of him being personally guilty of this, but if he's clean, then they are at least understandable, if really, really tone-deaf. If he's guilty of it, they can only be seen as some kind of desperate, extremely high-stakes bluff and I don't think that's what's happening here. Or, he could think that his base is so willing to believe anything that comes out of his mouth that he's playing to the base in a misguided attempt to.... I don't know... start a revolution?! That doesn't make sense either. So, at this moment my particular guess is that he personally was not involved in the collusion. But as always- I could be wrong about that.

I don't think there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia but even if there was, it kept Hillary out of the White House. I'm with Machiavelli on this one.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein