Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The left is all schietts and pissed because the national debt is up 2 trillion under Trump but they are happy with the prospects of spending $40 trillion or so under their prospective new dimocommie president.

Man, you are GREAT at laying off the blame for the spending. Trump is spending like NEVER BEFORE. $1 trillion OVER INCOME in this most recent federal fiscal year. A RECORD. Mueller was a drop in the bucket. Democraps couldn't have spent that much if they wanted to. This is all on your boy. But I know, he can do no wrong. Meanwhile, back in the Kremlin, The Pute works out the details on the next batch of orders to the Orange One.

Tell us about saving $2500 a year on health insurance. All of my employed patients had theirs increase drastically.

You cant explain being able to keep your dr, open borders, muzzy immigration, shovel ready jobs, 876 billion in tarp funds missing, 5 billion to Qatar, 150 billion to Iran, 145 million to Hillary, releasing illegals in the US, illegal daca, etc, but you keep on swinging, short stop. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/16/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin