Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"When MSNBC's Katy Tur asked, “Do you think that they have something on the president?” Nunberg responded: “I think they may. I think that he may have done something during the election, but I don't know that for sure."

Thus is FUN! For me anyway. SUX2BME as per usual.

This is the best you can do? A nobody who got fired early on in the campaign who comes right out and says "but I don't know that for sure."".
That's all it takes for you go into orgasmic paroxysms?

You are such a disingenuous troll. Your best talent has been to milk your foolishness upwards to 1700 posts.

Take a look back at your early posts on this thread, back when you were the Manchurian Troll, a Leftist operative cloaked in the woolen trappings of being reasonable. Along the journey, you cast aside your facade of moderatism and now show your true self like a werewolf in the moonlight. "I am troll! Hear me roar!"

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo