Hey Jeff,

Just wanted to share a cool story. I logged on for the first time in FOREVER just to bust your balls about lying about the whole PTSD thing. Turns out balls had already been busted while I was at work...no biggie. So then I check my PM's also in the first time in FOREVER and it turns out my stock from McMillan is ready!!!

You are like some type of totem or good luck charm. When Trump got elected you predicted gloom in the stock market. I got the checkbook out and bought more. Turned out great. You said Hillary was a shoe in and we got the best president in my lifetime. IDK about the rest of the guys here but I for one say KEEP ON TRUCKIN MISTER!!!!

As long as you remain 100% wrong in your predictions and 180 degrees from the truth there remains a balance in this world that is hard to explain. Probably easier to explain than voting for open boarders and generational welfare abuse but tricky none the less.

So anyways, a big shout to Jeff 0 for the McMillan Stock. I don't know how you do it but keep channeling the karma, man.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.