Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The communist democrat party is dead. The democrats endorsed MS-13 and lawlessness. That's all they have as a platform. That and fugck Trump. They're a party lost at sea with no rudder and no radio. They're going to drift into obscurity until they luck into someone who can drive the party back to the center...

I agree, the Democratic party has suffered a rapid-fire series of self-inflicted wounds since the primaries leading up to the 2016 Trump election. And instead of correcting toward center, they've doubled down sharply to the left, which the majority of Americans cannot and will not accept. I expect there will be an even worse bloodbath in November this year than there was in 2016, and the DNC is never going to recover.

I do not think the Democratic Party has any future. They've firmly committed to the communist end of the political spectrum. I would not be surprised to see a new national party rise out of the ashes of the upcoming federal election, though, which will take over the position of the left-of-center moderate party that the Democrats used to be.

A lot of people out there watching this two layer justice system tyranny are going to move to help Trump in his efforts to drain the swamp after now finding just how deep the schitt runs in our govt.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin