I typically and historically have ignored Jeff0 for the most part, something about pigs and mud....but I cannot ignore his ignorance and lies on this one. Flynn is not Trump, nor is Kushner, Bannon or Manafort so for Jeff to assert he’s right is a bald faced lie. TRUMP DID NOT COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS! The democrats and their lap dogs DID COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA and there’s ample proof to nail them. Not only did the libs collude with Russia but they also paid big money to spread lies and misinformation about their opponents, they bought their political seats and they used trickery and lies to subvert our constitution and their actions are the definition of treason. I’m not making excuses for Flynn because I don’t think one way or another about him but lying to the FBI? GMAFB. The FBI is dishonesty personified and they lost all credibility and respect with their Hilary e-mail chitshow. Once this bullchit witch hunt that Mueller and his liberal Jew buddies are conducting is over there’s going to be some liberal heads rolling.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~