Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Anyway.... one reason I wanted to wait to do this until we at least saw the redacted report was that I wanted to assess just how far astray the MSM had led me. It turns out, not very far at all.

You can't be objectively serious. The MSM and their followers (you among them) make Obama birthers look objective and not blind haters by comparison. You people could have Marilyn Monroe naked in your bed, but if she wore a MAGA cap you'd claim she was hideous because she had a mole!

Where I went full-retard was ...

Oh the places I could go with this quote!

I'll take my mistake over yours. YMMV.

Fine, then quit being so bitchy about Trump. Your whining almost makes me miss Maser, almost. We get the blind hate. Your side got beaten by someone you don't like, and in spite of your most deceivious best efforts he continues to thwart you and the Left and you have come to the realization that the economy will re-elect him. Now you know how I felt about Obama. Get it? Can't stand the bastard. Turn around is fair play bendeco.

Finally, obstruction. I also said early on that this was not my main issue

Well, then STFU already about obstruction. It's a bullcrap accusation that the Left is clinging to like a life preserver after the Titanic crash.

Speaking of Truth. So what, AFAIK, is true?

Truth? Oh, the truth is laid bare for everyone to see. Truth is nobody on the Left EVER saw Hillary losing. When the race become obviously tight, the Left went into panic mode. That was just right before the infamous "We will swing from nooses" declaration by Her Royal Highness. As soon as Trump won, AND the GOP took BOTH the House and Senate, the Democrats went into crisis mode. The SCOTUS was at stake, Merrick Garland was history, and it was a sure thing Trump would appoint 2, maybe more justices. With the fact the Dems were completely out of power, there was only one way to combat this - get Trump out.

Obama, Clinton, the Dem hierarchy including Podesta worked out this strategy that "The Russians Stole the Election" as the obvious answer to the question Leftists asked; "WTF happened?". They bought it and the MSM was more than willing to run with it. The Dems immediately pushed this story in the MSM. and the GOP Deep State Old Guard was stupid enough to think this was the "old Days" and that a "Special Prosecutor" would clear things up quickly and make it all look clean and above board. They didn't realize the Dem game was damage Trump and get him out before 2018 and before he could appoint anymore conservatives to the Supreme Court. Beyond the Supreme Court, this soon took on a life of itself, very self perpetuating as the only glimmer of hope the Left had as Trump romped from one victory to the next. The few things the Dems have to cheer about either come from their own obstruction blocking Trump in court by using Leftist Federal judges to place injunctions, or the recapture of the House, which is an historic norm in off year elections such as 2018.

The Left is dumfounded that support for Trump has not collapsed. These tactics would have torpedoed just about any other GOP leader. McCain, Romney, even W. would have folded. Reagan is the only one I can think of that would have weathered this because he could go directly to the people.

Face it, this was a dirty tricks witch hunt with nothing to it. Whatever "irregularities" you want cling to are sensationalized nothings. The next big fear you Lefties have is called retribution. Let's look into McCabe, Comey. Let's put Strok and Page on the stand to testify. let's investigate the Clinton Foundation. Let's investigate Brennen and Clapper. Hey buddy, it's only fair. Tit for tat, baby. Wanna guess where more dirt can be found?

That's your truth. That, and the truth is you on Left hate Trump. He could cure cancer and heal Tiny Tim and you'd still hate him. How can we have a conversation with that as YOUR foundation?

Donald Trump is a piece of shït, but he's your piece of shït, and you can have him. We'll see how that plays out. Interesting times we live in. For the record, I don't see a Democrat in the field I could vote for in 2020, and I'm not voting for this lying incompetent clown, so, here's hoping for a good Libertarian candidate or the like to rescue us from this cesspool. Out.

Further proof of what I just wrote. Blind hate. Economy is booming (POS) Lowest unemployment in 50+ years (POS) ISIS crushed (POS) Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan and Iraq (POS) Energy exporters (POS) Working to get our borders under control (POS)

Where do you do expect to get a respectful conversation when this is your beginning and end? Go back and read your posts from the first 10 pages of this thread and compare them to the deranged angry rants of the last 40. Your frustration that stems from your losing position is eating you alive.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo