Originally Posted by Jeff_O
PS- I'm not Superman. I might be exceptionally smart, stunningly good looking, a midlife physical specimen, irresistible to the fair sex, do way more manly things than all y'all combined on a daily basis, very good with my hands, highly skilled with all manner of machinery and tools, a talented small engine mechanic, an excellent rifleman, capable of physical feats in my early 50's yall could only dream of in your prime, an all-around really nice guy, have more actual small-c "conservative" credentials than most here, and be more perceptive about politics WRT Trump than most here... but I'm not Superman. Just a regular ol' dude, pawning retards on the internet with brutal regularity... but I'm not Superman.

Don't beat yourself up like that.

As far as physical aspects go, I AM Superman, pal. I have the stats to prove it. Number 1 of all time over 50, drug free bench press of 530 at 58 years old and 177 pounds. Don't EVEN think you're in the same ballpark, because nobody in the world is, at this time. Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Seeing as how you are so wrong in that respect, I see no reason to assume you are not full of pucky in other respects. Show me the evidence. Until you have some, shut up. I am uninterested in betting, it proves nothing at all. There is no evidence. None. Nulla. Niente.