Originally Posted by Jeff_O
D's subpoena'ing the full report. Good. Transparency in .gov is a good thing- as several of you said regarding Wiki during the election. And of course we all believe in Constitutionally-mandated congressional oversight of the executive branch.

A little patience guys, you'll (likely) get your pound of flesh here soon enough. Well, the ones who aren't trashing that other thread will. And/or I may yet extract a pound of flesh from you, or at least a couple ounces <grin>. We just don't know yet. Patience.

They're fools. Nothing new there. Mostly setting up their lemmings to take their lies where they may lead. Your elected lieberal demoncraps likely understand that the report will never be released in it's entirety, but maybe not. They don't ever appear "up on the law", just up on how to destroy good law. But that's another topic. What they are doing here is to feed you crap so you will have expectations that will never be met, and never tell you why. They are using you like cheap whores. But that may be another topic, too.

They won't release the full report. Not now, not ever. No one does, and no one has. Ever. And not for anything but good and very understandable reasons to them who understand reason.

Transparency in classified information is not good. Neither is information dug up about anyone who was not indicted and that would apply to most of those investigated.

And you must understand this: Oversight is an implied rather than an enumerated power under the U.S. Constitution. The government's charter does not explicitly grant Congress the authority to conduct inquiries or investigations of the executive, to have access to records or materials held by the executive, or to issue subpoenas for documents or testimony from the executive.

I knew this in 13th grade. That is, my Freshman year in college in 1973. Were you born then?

Last edited by RickyD; 04/03/19.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.