This is interesting; I'm sure you guys have seen it, but just in case:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/expanded-fbi-search-lawyers/index.html

What got me onto this thread to begin with was that the first page or two was guys saying how smart it was to fire Comey and I was like, the [bleep] it is! It's a huge tactical mistake! Which turned out to be correct (naturally), and led straight to where he is today, which is to say, kinda fooked. At any rate, I can see why they are having trouble finding the right person for the job. For one thing, as that Navy SEAL said who turned down Flynn's NSA position, "it's a shït sandwich". Whoever takes this job will be in a terrible position. Career-risking. But of course, it goes much deeper than that. I honestly think Mr. Trump was naive enough to think he could fire Comey and then replace him with a sycophant and be done with the Russia mess. It might work that way in business, buuuuuut.... so the position he's in NOW is that he has to fill it with.... who exactly? A non-political person seems to be a prerequisite for getting congressional approval. It can't be someone who's seen as "soft" on Russia. It can't be anyone with any hint of Trump-taint on him/her from prior to all this. I can see who it CAN'T be but it's not clear who it CAN be!

He'd have been better off with Comey, if only obviously.

He also appears to have pissed of Rosenstien (or whatever the assistant AG is named)-- the guy who wrote the hatchet job memo on Comey... funny how that works. Throw a guy under the bus after he does you a solid and he gets mad, who knew?! Anyway whatever-his-name-is will now be overcompensating AGAINST Trump to prevent further Trump stank from transferring to him.

He's in a pickle.

How are you guys today? Are we conversating like grown-ups or flinging poo like retarded children? I'm fine either way, but I'd prefer the former.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!