Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't blame Trump for firing Comey. he probably needed firing. But, I sure as heck wish our president would stay the Hell off Twitter and just let this thing go. All he is doing is adding fuel to a fire that the Democrats and the media want to keep burning. So far, my biggest gripe about Trump has been that he does not know when to keep his mouth shut. One can do that and get by in the private sector, one cannot in government and the public sector.

Again with the "Trump's Twitter tweaks my twatter" bovine feces.

Would you rather have the media going apeschidt over ice cream or rolling back Obama's policies?

I'd rather the media be crying about "Donny two scoops" than mobilizing protests against Sessions' law and order. If Trump's Twitter continues to tweak your twatter I'm guessing you have a hard time figuring out which bathroom to use also. You're probably were right there with Rosie in December calling for Comey to be fired:

[Linked Image]

The media is going to do what they've always done......report negatively on Trump, regardless of what he does or says. The problem I have is with people like yourself that cannot give any justification whatsoever for Trump acting like a 16 year old kid that just got a new cellphone, and then getting into a pissing war with everyone he disagrees with. If Donald said he liked a turd sandwich, you'd be the first one on here to grab 2 slices of bread and head to the potty. The man was elected president, he needs to act like one.

Trump is driving the libs crazy. See what he did to greyghost and Jell0.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin