Originally Posted by hatari
This dude has been archived alright. Check out the difference in his posts from his first on this thread:

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

To his last:

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So you been punked by a clinically insane person? Good JOB! Uh.... what kinda dumbass does that make YOU? Bwa ha ha.

As Mr. Bin is my witness, I don't have a single sock puppet. What would be the fun in THAT?! I win fair and square. As can be seen, right here, on this thread, archived. wink

Strange transformation.

Unravelling like a hemp dop, uh, rope.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin