If this is true, all y'all better start figuring out how you're gonna retroactively pardon yourselves for being such RETARDS.

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...208870264.html?__twitter_impression=true

Cohen has vehemently denied ever being in Prague. It's the basis of their argument that the dossier is "fake news!"-- which he literally claimed.

If Cohen is lying about this then there is no witch hunt and the basis for your retardation (that Trump is innocent! It's all just a witch hunt! It's the Deep State! It's hardened Democrats comin' through the wire with satchel charges! Gaaa!!) is kaput. Finished. Done.

Damn this is fun! For me I mean. For YOU [bleep] maroons it means you got PLAYED. It means your media outlets- Rush, Hannity, FOX, Brietbart- have been reporting fake news to YOU. And you've lapped it up like Stormy Daniels at minute 22. Except, at least she got $130k for being [bleep] by the lying traitorous POS that apparently is Donald Trump. You just get to go find a Kleenex and do the walk of shame.

...... which I've been trying to tell you. Right here. In writing. Over and over. Archived forever. I tried to lead you to truth, fellas. I'm STILL trying. Message: I care about you! whistle

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!