Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Look at you "patriots" dodging and weaving over whether you'd support pure treason at the highest level!

This is just plain funny.

Not sure how you missed it, but we are doing no such thing. Just like the guy who robs a convenience store, if a crime was committed, the perpetrator should be punished. Equality under the law. You already have Trump guilty. Why, I can't figure out. There is no evidence. Still, YOU FEEL like maybe he MIGHT be guilty, so let's just assume guilt. That ain't how it works, partner. No dodging and weaving at all. If there is guilt, punishment should follow. Even if the guilty party is a democrat. THAT sure as heck didn't happen. That's pretty plain, Jeff. Without evidence, there is no guilt.

YOU aren't dodging and weaving. You answered the question. In fact, I agree with your post. Our only difference is you tilt towards it being a deep state conspiracy against an innocent man whereas I suspect he's guilty, or at least someone in his campaign was. It's possible it happened without his knowledge, given how chaotic he seems to like things, people coming and going.

In seriousness, since I'm conversing with an actual functioning adult here (wow!), I suspect that'll turn out to be the case. There was collusion, but Trump was out of that loop.

But these other guys are dodging and weaving. They can't admit that they'd support him even if collusion is shown. So they dodge & weave like a buncha... well, you know. We'll save that for the individual case-by-case brandings. grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!