Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 32 33
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My great great grandfather was Wild Bill Cody.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
GB1

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by JGRaider
If you're binocular doesn't say Zeiss, Leica, or Swarovski, you can't see squat. There is no way in hades' that a $600 glass can see and do everything a $2000 glass can do.

- or say a scope, so post long diatribes in belittling psuedo English showing multiple irrelevant pictures of rifles with Skull & Bones emblems on the stock -ridiculing those actually testing new products they dare to give a positive report.

Thankfully, hadn't seen him in a while.

Beat me to it you fhuqui cock!
You know Nothing so here a pic of my guns laying down in a creek with with a fishing rod and fish next to it. Hint!
Lol.
I'll be honest I'm one of the guys to tell you to burn when it comes to having Simmons, tasco, bushnell, scopes.

Last edited by Dre; 05/31/17.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things funnier,than a herd of Whining Kchunts,talking about the things they "know" the least about. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rifle scopes are a boolit steering device and not one of you Window Licking Kchunts has the foggiest fhuqking notion. The ONLY reason this schit is soooooooooo fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS,is because you Stupid Fhuqks are doing your best. Kudos on the heartfelt Vagina Monologues,countless Insecurities,as well as the copious Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Laughing!

The astute know,the most important things in regards to a riflescope,are the things you cannot see. Pun be intended. Hint.

Zero retention,tracking,return to zero and a reticle that jives with the erector are paramount. The only things you Stupd Fhuqks "shoot",is your mouths and Imaginations. The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
.460 Wby and a jackrabbit.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
CZ 455 .17 HMR and a ground squirrel.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Took the above .460 out this morning.

The lower two shots are the first ones,the upper two are after moving 2" up and .5" left. The .17 HMR is for scale.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Target was 100 yards away and the scope is a Leupold 1x-4x20mm and Leupold rings and bases.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dip Stick:

I see you are still the same old smartazz, above the clouds, snob.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by releehweoj
Whatever is below and hotter than hell is no doubt the final destination for someone who uses and praises a pair of Leupold Yosemites.

I reckon I just learned my destination.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunt,

Few things as "compelling" as a 2-shot group,that was nearly zero'd. The 1-4X Reupold is a notorious piece of schit,just like you and windage adjustable rears are a Window Licking mainstay. Congratulations?!?

'Course I've never seen a CZ in Hummer either.

Pass the Picatinny interface,inclination and ring spacing...if only because those mechanical attributes help a scope do what they's supposed to do(steer fhuqking boolits).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Having 10 Mils on the windshield absolutely CRUSHES the Reupold turds you are feverishly trying to polish. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Though in fairness,CZ's suck ass,due their schit magazines,schit bolt throw and schit ergo's. In no particular fhuqking order.

Pass the 77/22 Hummers and they prolly don't suck when wearing one of them there MacaMillion stocks and a Clark LW 18" .720" spout...or so I hear. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have heard through The Grapevine that 10/22 Electric Hummers in a MacaMillion stock and wearing Liljee barrels,prolly don't suck either. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Them Ruger mags sure seem handy. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you understand. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always a treat to be regaled with the fascinating tidbits of Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqkery and first hand accountings of Retardation. Do not "forget" that you "can't read this" and reiterate once again,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and cain't quite come to terms with your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Femboy,

I see I am the only who actually shoots,if only as per always. Your copious Insecurities and fixations upon that constant,are exceedingly WELL founded. Congratulations?!?

What might you Whine about next? You Clueless Kchunts never disappoint in oblivious hilarity.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Vic,

I'll see you there. Snoopy Binoculars have no place and are devoid a positive attribute,saving perhaps a PFD...mainly because schit floats.

Reupold has never made a bino worth a fhuqk and given their track record,never fhuqking will. Their scopes have taken a huge schit and the list of viable candidates are amazingly sparse.

Had a pard yard a NIB Reupold 4.5-14x,Kimber Hunter Creed,some 143ELD's and mounts with him for a visit last pass. He also had in tow a Montucky 7 Whizzum,6xMQ and 162 ELD's. After cursory boresight,the Whizzum was golden in (3) pokes ala 250yd zero. That of course due the ability to subtend a reticle that jives with it's erector. The Creed' shot without rhyme or reason and the adjustments were fhuqking HILARIOUS. He freaked and the rest of us laughed. I told him "you got Reupolded". No thang,as I prolly had more than a few extry rifles in the crummy.

That night the Reupold got yarded off,DD's and a 6xMQ got yarded on and (3) pokes in the morning put him in the berries at a 225yd zero. Funny how it works.(grin)

He never shot the Whizzum past the 1500yd line and those comeups never even put a dent in the erector. Ruined him with Long Range Rimfire Fun,aboard a crop of Dastardly Rifles and his checkbook is screamin' for mercy,trying to catch up. 'Course the Creed' is 6xMQ laden now and the Reupold Fumble was a rather great Sales Pitch.

Tossed him an extry set of Zeiss 10x bino's to gawk while visiting and tried valaiantly to coax him into setting the 4.5-14x upon a stump and video shooting it...but he wouldn't do it.

I tried..............................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
If a non shooter were to hang out here, they might come to these conclusions. smile smile

If you don't use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

If you use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

Austrian glass is better, but don't tell the Germans because they invented scope Hell

If you use Leopold - you won't burn in Hell, but nobody is impressed. Kinda like having a 5 1/2" schwantz. "I'm sure it does the job just fine, but so what?"

If you don't use a scope with a 30mm tube, then you will burn in Hell for not having enough adjustment

If you think that tube diameter is all that important - you will burn in Hell

Anyone who can't use Mil Dot - you should burn in Hell

Post and crosshairs are fine for a little deer rifle, but you need to spend weekends in Hell because you live in the 1950's

If you have an illuminated reticle, you are gay and should burn in Hell

If you don't have an illuminated reticle, then you live in the 1950's and need to go to Hell on weekends with the P & C guys.

All Tasco, Simmons, etc. scopes are worthless trash not even fit for Hell - except the ones made in Japan that have been in use for 20 -30 years without any issues at all. They are anomolies which prevents scope infidels from getting German glass and obtaining 72 virgins in paradise

If you don't use a 16 x 1000 "Tactical scope - you should burn in Hell

If your scope does not have multiple knobs that 2" tall and fun to spin - prepare for Hell.

Any Objective less than 50 mm must be explained or off to Hell.

Fixed power scope - 1950's Hell

Scopes that retail for more than $1500 are Hell proof. They still break, but you won't burn in Hell if they do.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, you forgot that your gun must have a plasticky stock with krylon, colorful tape, and magic marker writing on it.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
tex n gal,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles or The Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

I'm a Purist through and through. Pass the deep Teutonic Bluing and Fine Walnut...on say an Anschutz 1717D HB Hummer.

Toss a Custom 75MOA rail on 'er,throw the MQ aboard and reap the whirlwind of that long barrel and all it's splendor.

[Linked Image]

Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Close but no cigar...as sumptin' is missing. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Always nice to trade halfa foot of spout for a couple/few fps,in order to bank the vastly superior handling. Have heard through The Grapevine,that paint protects mettle,but cain't know in the first hand. Yes....pun be intended,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

You gotsta be really "careful" hacksawing off an Anschutz spout and tossing that choke offa fhuqking cliff,because they "won't shoot" anymore. Tough to make 'er shoot over .5MOA at the 100yd line,though I've no doubt you could...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to "tell" me more,you Do NOTHING Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Elkchunt,

Your best is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" you can't read this,nor the fact that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

You gals REALLY get after it.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I use a Barska fixed 2x power and a no name made in China fixed 6x power. Will I burn in Hell?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes my friend, it's never too late to repent

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by JGRaider
If you're binocular doesn't say Zeiss, Leica, or Swarovski, you can't see squat. There is no way in hades' that a $600 glass can see and do everything a $2000 glass can do.

- or say a scope, so post long diatribes in belittling psuedo English showing multiple irrelevant pictures of rifles with Skull & Bones emblems on the stock -ridiculing those actually testing new products they dare to give a positive report.

Thankfully, hadn't seen him in a while.

Beat me to it you fhuqui cock!
You know Nothing so here a pic of my guns laying down in a creek with with a fishing rod and fish next to it. Hint!
Lol.
I'll be honest I'm one of the guys to tell you to burn when it comes to having Simmons, tasco, bushnell, scopes.

Not a bad impression Dre! lol

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
On wonder Clark left.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by hatari

If you use Leopold - you won't burn in Hell, but nobody is impressed. Kinda like having a 5 1/2" schwantz. "I'm sure it does the job just fine, but so what?"

Someone's gotta play spelling cop here grin Actually, I think it's spelled "schwartz"

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It wasn't more than 10 years ago that Leupold was THE scope to use according to all the internet experts and if you didn't you were doomed to experience failure in the form of zero shift or internal fogging or both.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well, that tells me I'm at least 10 years behind.

Heaven forbid anybody find out I have that Leupold on a (gasp) .308.......

And it feels so modern compared to my .30-30, which oddly enough hasn't quit being effective.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'outdoors,

I've puked dozens of scopes of that ilk,by simply using them...for laughs. A 10/22 is a great way to puke 'em and most end up as musical instruments,with innards knocked plum loose.

The less one does,the "better" everything is.

Hint......................

Dre,

You suck a mean ass...you poor poor CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............................

kenjizz 1,

Imitaton is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Window Licking Clueless Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

What are the "odds",that the only thing you Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks can "do",is Whine and flaunt your copious Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt? laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Huntz,

Nobody "left". Nor is Imaginary Pretend Ignore real. Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!...........................

MM,

I ain't no fun to play Engleesh with...which is why nobody even tries.

Hint.

Joan,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is you r mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! You'd need a co-signed for the muzzle tape alone. Hint. laughing!

Reupold was more viable 10yrs ago,but has since been totally eclipsed and actually slipped wayyyyyyy backwards in quality and viability. 'Course I've shot and got more glass than you'd ever see in 10 of your "Life's". Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Fire up some pics of your Imaginary wares and swing for the fence,because it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Vic',

I've had over 100 Reupolds and double digit 308's. Hell...even paired same together for 10's of 1000's of rounds.

Sadly,Reupold doesn't make anything now,that I'd slum for free.

Shame............................

Page 3 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,487 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,002
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.