-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Funny how casual statements about one's personal experiences with food, or anything else for that matter, can set you up for personal attacks.

Kinda reminds me of... liberals. Laughing grin

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LD the dumbass vs the rest of the world on ground meat jerky as well....I still want to see his degrees in medicine and as a dietician. He is however a proven thief. Hey spitka you ever give that stock back?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Funny how casual statements about one's personal experiences with food, or anything else for that matter, can set you up for personal attacks.

Yup, Sam calling Alex, a man he has never met, an idiot is real classy!

And while on the subject, his lie about the isoflavones being destroyed in processing was doing a disservice to anyone believing him.

Must suck to not understand plain English...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

And while on the subject, his lie about the isoflavones being destroyed in processing was doing a disservice to anyone believing him.

I am happy you have an imaginary friend Art. Carry on.

Sam......

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
So why, am I thinking of the food fight scene in the Animal House movie?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon

laughing. Yeah, that's an apt description.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Funny, you cannot address the facts as I have done at every post so you attack me. Very chickenshit.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'll joust with you over gray matter capacity any time, little man. Doubt you could even conceptualize, let alone understand, complex projects I've done from concept to fruition.

Funny how people like you always find their way around to denigrating someone's mental capacity because they disagree with you.

Kinda like... liberals. grin

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

Funny, you cannot address the facts as I have done at every post so you attack me. Very chickenshit.

you crack me up. You have addressed no 'facts', you drag out your imaginary friend, and spout silly crap you picked up using Google. You have zero credibility, and less sense. I'm through with you though, Art. Enjoy your delusions of grandeur.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

you crack me up. You have addressed no 'facts', you drag out your imaginary friend, and spout silly crap you picked up using Google. You have zero credibility, and less sense. I'm through with you though, Art. Enjoy your delusions of grandeur.

Let's get the facts straight. Whether Alex exists or not is not really the argument, despite your clinging to it as the only thread you have to hang on. But maybe we better tell Rick Bin he is imaginary, because if he is his boat must be, too... so Rick's bear hunt a few years ago could not have existed since we were on Alex's boat. More than several posters other from here know Alex, also. So let's get back to facts that count.

I stated soybeans should not be consumed by women with histories of estrogen receptor breast cancers and that there is a fair amount of evidence women should limit their soybean intake. Sources are available all over the place, including Alex, or not.

You lied about the processing destroying the estrogenic compound (isoflavones) and diverted your inability to address the facts to personal attacks on me.

So, please GFY and in the least pleasant way possible.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'll joust with you over gray matter capacity any time, little man. Doubt you could even conceptualize, let alone understand, complex projects I've done from concept to fruition.

Funny how people like you always find their way around to denigrating someone's mental capacity because they disagree with you.

Please see the last post here to try to grasp the true argument. Sam was the one diverting the argument and calling names. Your inability to follow the actual argument shows a lack of cognitive acumen. Your claims seem unlikely based on same.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whoa ! If eatin' soybeans causes folk to act like this then there should be sumpin on the damn label !

Count me out. crazy

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Denny, it's only talkin' about eatin' the beans!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Please see the last post here to try to grasp the true argument. Sam was the one diverting the argument and calling names. Your inability to follow the actual argument shows a lack of cognitive acumen. Your claims seem unlikely based on same.

Just like a stupid ass liberal. Nobody was talking about Alex, boats, or bear hunts. It was about soybeans until you decided to take a shot at Sam, a*hole.
Hear you used to be a moderator. Wonder how many good guys left the forum because of your dumb ass attacks.

Now FOAD. You're on ignore.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just like a stupid ass liberal. Nobody was talking about Alex, boats, or bear hunts. It was about soybeans until you decided to take a shot at Sam, a*hole.
Hear you used to be a moderator. Wonder how many good guys left the forum because of your dumb ass attacks.

Now FOAD. You're on ignore.

Like I said, you cannot follow a very simple argument... No shots were taken by me until after Sam called Alex an idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Definitely a lot of estrogen flowing in this thread!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I don't know why this is too much like the freak show, as someone told mohick, we're nice folks down here.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah and some of ya' are natural born trouble makers that just keep on keeping on.......

Note how I stay out of this junk? Keeps the BP level.

Just sayin.......

Okay on soybeans I know nada!!! wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Slappin' leather just comes natural for some folks but I like ta turn my frown upside down most of the time . laugh ha ha ha wink

[Linked Image]
windows 7 print screen

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Bugs Bunny, "Them sound like fightin' words to me".

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,503 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.