Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 165 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 164 165
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
800 posts on a thread that started slowly. I hate to kill it since it has revealed so much.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You sir already new Jeff was damaged goods, but it was fun wasn't it?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It's been like watching Bogart unravel in The Caine Mutiny

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by benchman
I have no idea why you think you're right. Seems to be a sticking point. You have no evidence to support your stance, only innuendo. Neither do I, but should there be any wrongdoing, I'm all for punishment. My feeling, is that if there WERE actually wrongdoing, the left would be on it like flies on poop. They have done nothing at all. That leads me to believe they are just throwing poop around the room to mess it up. They have nothing. They are fighting dirty, and making baseless accusations, to damage a Republican President. Big whoop. What else is new?

Simple. He believes, like he did in Obama. Its a feeling, you know, like when piss runs down yer laig.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0 wants Trump to fail. It could result in his indulgence in illegal substances becoming legal. He's thinking positive and building hidden forces to bring Trump down as per Zeros advice- "just believe".

Its to ostensibly reverse the great crime of Russia dicking Hitlary. What an honorable man, who gives not one twit about the real crime of collusion between Hillary and the FBI, CIA, and NSA and their politicalization against the law and people of the country.

Hat, you should be ashamed of playing with the brains of the slow and insane. .

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Benchman, I agree that the political calculus would be that he won't... as well as common sense, since it would give the impression of guilt.

However, that was also true of firing Comey when and how he did it... but he did it anyway.

He's clearly not a particularly rational nor forward-planning man. His emotions and id seem to override his judgement, routinely. So, as the pressure builds as Thursday approaches... who knows.

That "clearly not rational nor forward-planning man" beat put together a team that beat a bunch of seasoned Republican politicians and the rest of the political establishment. I'm guessing you think that was just happenstance.

Don't know where you source your intel but from what I see, the storm clouds have gathered, the cold wind has hit, the air smells like ozone, and the curtain of rain is sweeping across the landscape. It's close. Mueller et al know that while the end-game for this drama is still many months or years out, there's important maneuvers to be made in this, the middle game, and they are about to occur over the next few weeks or so. It's clearly been communicated to ranking Dem's in Congress- who've seen the intel, and were very antsy a few months ago- to just cool their jets and give LEO's a bit of time... that the hammer was coming... if you have followed the arc of their comments in both what they've said and how they've said it, that's pretty obvious.

I'll reiterate my desire to get some bets on the books with you guys.

Also, when it turns out I'm right about this stuff in general, and it will, , I'm concerned that I might not "teabag" you guys in a way that meets with your approval. Nice guy that I am, I want to be as considerate as possible (under the circumstances) and I know many here likely have a preference. So-- start thinkin' on that, 'k guys? Would you rather a simple side-to-side motion? Or maybe some circular action? If the latter, clockwise or counterclockwise? Do you want any knee-dips in there?

I can and WILL do my best to tailor the 'bagging to individual tastes but I need the info to do so. Thanks, buddies!

If you ran your mouth in person like you do on the internet, I'm thinking there are more then a few guys on here that would beat you like a red head stepchild.

Last edited by dodgefan; 06/03/17.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
George Washington had to deal with guys like Jell0. They were called torys, among other things.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had to click on this thread to see what drove it to 34 pages.

Should've known.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
It's been like watching Bogart unravel in The Caine Mutiny

Lmao, This would also be relevant. grin

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hat, you should be ashamed of playing with the brains of the slow and insane. .

Oops, my bad. Sorry! (maybe not)

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I had to click on this thread to see what drove it to 34 pages.

Should've known.

You can't help yourself can you?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Benchman, I agree that the political calculus would be that he won't... as well as common sense, since it would give the impression of guilt.

However, that was also true of firing Comey when and how he did it... but he did it anyway.

He's clearly not a particularly rational nor forward-planning man. His emotions and id seem to override his judgement, routinely. So, as the pressure builds as Thursday approaches... who knows.

That "clearly not rational nor forward-planning man" beat put together a team that beat a bunch of seasoned Republican politicians and the rest of the political establishment. I'm guessing you think that was just happenstance.

Don't know where you source your intel but from what I see, the storm clouds have gathered, the cold wind has hit, the air smells like ozone, and the curtain of rain is sweeping across the landscape. It's close. Mueller et al know that while the end-game for this drama is still many months or years out, there's important maneuvers to be made in this, the middle game, and they are about to occur over the next few weeks or so. It's clearly been communicated to ranking Dem's in Congress- who've seen the intel, and were very antsy a few months ago- to just cool their jets and give LEO's a bit of time... that the hammer was coming... if you have followed the arc of their comments in both what they've said and how they've said it, that's pretty obvious.

I'll reiterate my desire to get some bets on the books with you guys.

Also, when it turns out I'm right about this stuff in general, and it will, , I'm concerned that I might not "teabag" you guys in a way that meets with your approval. Nice guy that I am, I want to be as considerate as possible (under the circumstances) and I know many here likely have a preference. So-- start thinkin' on that, 'k guys? Would you rather a simple side-to-side motion? Or maybe some circular action? If the latter, clockwise or counterclockwise? Do you want any knee-dips in there?

I can and WILL do my best to tailor the 'bagging to individual tastes but I need the info to do so. Thanks, buddies!

If you ran your mouth in person like you do on the internet, I'm thinking there are more then a few guys on here that would beat you like a red head stepchild.

So many keyboard tough guys. Why am I not surprised you're one of them.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Not claiming to be a tough guy at all, I haven't been in a fistfight in 20 years. If you weren't trolling you could go back through what few posts I've made pretty easily and never come across me claiming to be a tough guy. I long ago realized no matter how tough you are there is always someone tougher.

I think after 10 years on the forum I've got a pretty good handle on quite a few of the folks on here and would guess there are more than a few that would take what JeffO has said in this thread as fighting words if said face to face.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Putin admits to having compromising intel on the Don.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/04/putin-trump-russia-megyn-kelly-239121?cid=apn

This is Putin teabagging all of us.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Putin admits to having compromising intel on the Don.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/04/putin-trump-russia-megyn-kelly-239121?cid=apn

This is Putin teabagging all of us.

How did you read that, and come away with Putin saying he had compromising intel on Trump? He basically said we are nuts, to think there was collusion.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You see he's dyslexic Stupid......he transposed Admits for Denies.

A major symptom of Dumbfuckary.

And a unhealthy obsession with tea bagging is a major symptom of being gay.

Last edited by 12344mag; 06/05/17.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You see he's dyslexic Stupid......he transposed Admits for Denies.

A major symptom of Dumbfuckary.

And a unhealthy obsession with tea bagging is a major symptom of being gay.

Yeah, I had to look that one up....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

So my next goal is to get folks to concede that such collusion would be a big deal, also vehemently denied in these parts.

Now, as I've said recently and more than once, I'm starting to think that it's at least possible that Trump himself knew nothing of any collusion. I mean it's either that or he just colossally clueless; his actions recently (firing Comey, saying publically that Russia was a reason, bragging to the Russians about it, etc) are really hard for me to understand in the context of him being personally guilty of this, but if he's clean, then they are at least understandable, if really, really tone-deaf. If he's guilty of it, they can only be seen as some kind of desperate, extremely high-stakes bluff and I don't think that's what's happening here. Or, he could think that his base is so willing to believe anything that comes out of his mouth that he's playing to the base in a misguided attempt to.... I don't know... start a revolution?! That doesn't make sense either. So, at this moment my particular guess is that he personally was not involved in the collusion. But as always- I could be wrong about that.

I don't think there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia but even if there was, it kept Hillary out of the White House. I'm with Machiavelli on this one.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by doubletap

So my next goal is to get folks to concede that such collusion would be a big deal, also vehemently denied in these parts.

Now, as I've said recently and more than once, I'm starting to think that it's at least possible that Trump himself knew nothing of any collusion. I mean it's either that or he just colossally clueless; his actions recently (firing Comey, saying publically that Russia was a reason, bragging to the Russians about it, etc) are really hard for me to understand in the context of him being personally guilty of this, but if he's clean, then they are at least understandable, if really, really tone-deaf. If he's guilty of it, they can only be seen as some kind of desperate, extremely high-stakes bluff and I don't think that's what's happening here. Or, he could think that his base is so willing to believe anything that comes out of his mouth that he's playing to the base in a misguided attempt to.... I don't know... start a revolution?! That doesn't make sense either. So, at this moment my particular guess is that he personally was not involved in the collusion. But as always- I could be wrong about that.

I don't think there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia but even if there was, it kept Hillary out of the White House. I'm with Machiavelli on this one.

The only scenario JeffO does not consider, is that there was no collusion AND that even if there was, it is not illegal. In order to press a charge, there has to be a crime. Tough concept, apparently.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There are none so blind as those who would not see. Jell0 prefers to watch the ghosts floating in the inner realms of his restricted mental horizons.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 41 of 165 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.