Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Wow, I am learning a lot today.
I hope I can compleat my education before I burn.

MOLON LABE
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Going to take the .460 rabbit hunting this evening,if I kill a bunny wabbit,I'll post pic(s).

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I want to see more rifles in the creek and fishing gear regardibg optics

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I was joking. I give away scopes like that ($20-$30 used scopes).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dipstick:

I just checked and you are over a quart low. It seems it is time to pull the plug, or just

stop posting. You have not posted anything of value for several years...............

Think about it.................

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Here you go bs,another bunny wabbit killed with the .460 Wby.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'conda,

It ain't looking good.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Dre,

Can you even remember the last time your kchunt left the couch,you "hard charger" you. Now wonder you are glued to my every fhuqking word and splendid pixel...you lucky kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Some folks actually USE wares and can candidly comment in the firsthand upon their relative attributes and extrapolate in kind,to other wares of the ilk. Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as you set on your couchbound kchunt feverishly trying to convince yourself,that you "could too". You Drooling CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks are a fhuqking riot! laughing!

It'll come as a "surprise" only to Window Lickers such as yourself,that tracking,zero retention,repeats and an inherent ability to fend both round count and inclement weather,is the foundation great scopes are built upon. Now I cain't comment in the firsthand,to having gunned much more than a Hunnert Fixed Fhuqkers and not owning much more than 50 of same. I doubt I can reflect on but another coupla Hunnert scopes of other Makes/Models in retrospect,unless I am sandbagging,which I sure as fhuqk am. Hint. Gots me a "hunch" all have prolly got a scritch or a scratch and likely a coupla raindrops on 'em,conjoined with a straight up sinister round count. Hint. Hell...I've single scopes that have sent more rounds downrange than everything you've done in your "Life". Don't have any receivers that are n more than their 6th barrel though,if only in fairness. Nod your head like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

At least you can afford to look at the pics and bask in that Sweet Satisfaction that is your's,to proclaim you've "seen" the things you Whine about. Though it is a right proper Dichotomy,that you proclaim Imaginary Pretend Ignore,if only to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Now what were the "odds"?!? LAUGHING!

Coupla barrels and scopes ago...as issued 223 SALAMI. Them LW's puked. A 6X MQ has more on the windshield,than it'd eek on the erector,as configured. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never seen an MQ at much under -35 ambient and really haven't gawked that many Polar Bears through 'em. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Greatest favor one could ever do to a rifle. Slap a 6X MQ aboard and feed it inclination,so as to reap the whirwind of it's erector. DD Signatures and a shim in the stern grant over 42 Mils of erector travel,so it's a 52 Mil parcel,all in. Nod your head like you understand. Google it. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Barrels certainly do not last forever and I change 'em like socks. 18" contour with shank reduction,ala 8" Brux in 270...though it's a Safe Queen that's never been Outdoors. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

With over 60 Mils in the erector and another 10 Mils on the windshield,I figured it only "fair" to flog on a Illuminatti. It's purty hard on Day DREAMING Dumb Fhuqks,to squirt 105's at the 1500yd line or better. Due the electronics of their illuminated reticle and rheostat,they's only for Fair Weather Forays. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and the "exciting" "Adventures" of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been.

Bless your heart...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!....................................

'doors,

I weren't. It cracks me up to bolt 'em aboard a platform and shoot 'em 'til they puke. My HW97K Laminate will beat me to the house and there's a NIB 6X MQ laying in wait for it,along with a 25MOA unitized mount.

Have destroyed lotsa glass on various Springers,if only for laughs.

Not all wares is equal..............................

Femboy,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it however you MUST. "Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily rub your nose further,in your own Stupidity. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you follow my every word and splendid pic like a heel nipping lap dog. I mean,what the fhuqk else could someone like you "do"? The LAST Thing I'd wanna do,is steal the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got" and that would be mean. Looking forward to your next Whine and Vagina Monologue. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........................

Elkchunt,

Just how in THE fhuqk can you reply to me,if you have me on Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you Lying CLUELESS Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are really gals of your word. I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Took my .460 out this morning to try 87.0 grains of AA-4064,Fed 215 mag primer,with a 500 grain Hornady DGX.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The average for the 4 shots was 2070 fps and the group was shot at 100 yds.

Just need to go on safari now.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks my troll is getting some bites. I'm going to have to put my favorite lure on since the bite is on.
To the observers, FYI, there is a ignore list for boxer and big stick.... I think you get the picture.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dre,

You CLUELESS Lying Sack Of Schit...how many times are you gonna profess Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier,than a feeble fhuqk placing trembling hands on her trumpet,to bring it to her quivering lips,so she can summons even more STUPID Fhuqks to her "defense". I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooo hard!!!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. At least you get to read about it and look at the splendid pics you "lucky" kchunt, Laughing!

Getting the picture,goes without saying. Just saying. Hint. Laughing!

'Bout 14.5lbs.

[Linked Image]

10lbs of 22 Grendel.

[Linked Image]

JeffZero Tribute Rifle. 'Bout 9.25lbs. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It'll finish at 9.75lbs of backup 22 Grendel.

[Linked Image]

21lbs of World Class.

[Linked Image]

22lbs of 300 Whizzum.

[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" one.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

Elkchunt,

Give a shout,if you ever go Outdoors without having your hand held or renting a Guide...you "hard charger" you. Congratulations?!?

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint,with your oblivious Dumbfhuqktitude.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
been away from here several years, as health declined shooting/hunting. came back specifically to look for advice on a 6x scope for a 6.5 grendel project. lo and behold, i discover the swfa 6xMQ. stick's advice is rich in salt and performance art, but well worth the reading. scope looks to be a bargain, to boot ...

Last edited by paulfish308; 06/05/17.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I have a couple of SWFA 6x MQ scopes. If their size isn't a hindrance they are good performers.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
425# of retarded crap. Play nice sugar tits. Bear must be tough for the boat crew.

[Linked Image]

LMFAO.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 06/05/17.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Kind of off topic but tell me about that trout rig, it looks interesting. Is that fly line backed with mono...? By the way, nice catch. Stick...

Last edited by jimmy3; 06/05/17.

Have fun.....j3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
tex n gal,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles or The Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

thanks! I do what I can!

So what scope you like for a .300 RUM, tossing 190-210 VLD's?

[Linked Image]

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
You don't need a spotter, just a high magnification rifle scope..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'308,

Not being forced to guess,is plum handy and much to The Window Lickers' chagrin.(grin)

I'm pretty hip on both the 22 and 6mm Grendel,with the .224" version being nearest and dearest.

[Linked Image]

Were there something better than a 6X MQ...I'd simply have a herd of 'em..................

math',

I've got 'em on World Class Air Rifles,World Class Rimfires and World Class Killing Rifles and they's without peer across the course.

Typical outing. Custom Kreedmire and 147ELD Smooches,Custom 260AI and 147ELD Smooches,Custom 22 Grendel Gasser and 75ELD Smooches,Custom 243 SALAMI and a POS Anschutz 1717D HB.

[Linked Image]

It ain't even "fair",which is always the realm I want to be operating within. The FWB 300 wears a 6X MQ now,if only in fairness. Pun be intended.

[Linked Image]

There's Method to the Madness.

Hint......................

Elkchunt,

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..................

Fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that as soon as Dre tooted on The Kchunt horn,you came charging in...you "hard charger". Congratulations?!?

What wouldja "do" without plagiarized pics,your Imagination and it's Pretend,you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Chime in,if/when your kchunt ever leaves the couch. No need to reiterate that a boat is beyond your "means" too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Dre,

You poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk...didja "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? Funnier than fhuqk,how all you Clueless Fhuqks just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Congratulations?!?

VERY good call to wax eloquent on your Insecurities,instead of being forced to "laude" your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". GREAT time to toot The Kchunt Horn again,for more help. LAUGHING!

I prefer more colors in my pics. 'Course,I also actually take my own pics,but you get the Sweet Satisfaction of scouring the Internet to plagiarize...you "lucky" kchunt.

The fish on ain't much better than 17#,you'd need a fhuqking co-signer for the reel and 15yr loan for the rod. Don't worry about the (5) Bears in the frame either. Now you can say you've "seen" said Riggin'.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to your next Whine,as you toot on The Kchunt Horn for help.

Laughing!...........

'3,

OUCH! Now THAT fhuqking hurt!! Fly line?!?(grin)

You'll wanna be careful teasing The Do NOTHING Gang,as the wares are all outta their collective reach.Hint.

Anywhoo...the Loomis GL3 1141-S wearing a Shimano Stradic 2500 or 3000 has no equal. Doubly so,when stoked with 30# PP.

[Linked Image]

It enables a finesse game,with amazing integrity in reserve,while being lithe and nimble in the mitts for Casting and Blasting from daybreak to dark. I've broken too many GLX blanks,so am done there. My favorite 1141-S has landed well over 1000 trout greater than 28" and a herd better than 20lbs. Though in fairness,nothing over 43" length.

Generally,after I catch my 500th Steelhead for the year,I tend to leave 'em alone and focus on other things. Too many things to do and too little time. 6 months of vacation a year,holds me back.

It's rough..........................(grin)

tex n gal,

The only thing you "do" is flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I've not shot "much" .30cal,especially in long action. Unless of course you count Twat-Six,Twat-Six Improved,300Winny,300H&H,300Wby,300Super,300RUM and 30-378. Pass the 300Winny in a 700,if forced to slum L/A .308" boolits. It has the best balance of case length to COAL. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Never have seen any good 300Ultra brass and of course,nobody else has either. Hint.

If/when talking H&H length hulls,I've long gunned the Super and in various contours/lengths. Tough to beat a 1-10" PN there,but I've had a schit load of Custom 30cal spouts. Tough to get giddy about anything booger,especially as velocity increases,as they are too zooky for my tastes and I tend to insert alotta boolits,into alotta Critters. Hint.

I'd much rather gun a .284" for Utility,LR Fun and/or Killing...so simply do. Knowing me,I've prolly got a fair sized herd of 'em. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

For L/A .308" Giggles,I can still slum a Super,with Skinners at 3500fps. Reupold MK4 M1 10x Mildot on this 'un,but I prolly gots a few scopes and rifles. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have heard good thangs through The Grapevine about a 7 Whizzum Montucky squirtin' 180ELD's with a magfed Smooch,but I've only got (3) of them. Hint.

LOVE your pics. Laughing!

Be sure to "tell" me "more". The Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking Hilarious!!!

Bless your heart,

Laughing!................

WRO,

That is some FUNNY schit too!

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come from?!?

Wow+P+!!!

Laughing!....................................

Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 53 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.