Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 165 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 164 165
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Michael Cohen is also under investigation.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
And there was no obstruction by Trump in his opinion.
Comey said he took Trumps statement that he hoped Comey could back off the investigation of Flynn as a directive.So by that, I believe he was trying to keep the door open for obstruction. I doubt anyone else did, except for the lieberals, but even then most of them likely knew better.

I don't believe the lieberals at the top believe their chit, but the rank and file buy the nonsense whole cloth. Pity there are so many lemmings in the world, politically.

The fact that Comey never asked for clarification of Trump's remarks concerning Flynn and never reported them as required, tells me it was and is a non-event.

So, since Zero said he didnt want to see Hiplery prosecuted i guess the jellos would say Zero obstructed justice.

OTOH, Alan Gershowitz again said Comey worked for Trump and Trump had the right to direct him to drop any investigation he wished him to as Zero did with respect to Hilkary.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
All name-calling, and nobody with the 'nads to place a simple bet. Got it.

Par for the course.

I bet your nuts you stupid retard.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Why do you think Trump asked all the other White House people to leave the room before he asked Comey to back off the investigation?
Clinton did not sell the Russians 20% of our Uranium. It was done after 9 government agencies that approved it. You have to look at the total
interactions between Trump and Comey. Comey does say Trump did not collude, with the Russians, but people in the White House were,
Flynn, and others , the list keeps getting longer. The investigation keeps getting larger as Mueller goes on, it may now include Trump.
Time will tell. If Trumps not worried why did he Lawyer up.

You dumb bastid. You been listening to fake news again. Comey asked for the meeting and asked that the room be cleared so he could try to draw Trump in and get the goods to use against Trump in order to keep the job he was derelict in.

If what he said was true all he had to do was tell Trump he would prefer Sessions was there to keep things on the up and up.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer
You can tell by the mediocre attorney Trump has employed for his defense that the end is near. Marc Kasowitz. is in so far over his head it's embarrassing. His press conference yesterday was laughable. His written response to Comey's testimony was replete with typos and misstated facts. Even his corrected version released today was full of mistakes. Kasowitz is the attorney who got crushed in the Trump University settlement. He's a half-baked divorce attorney from NYC. His other personal attorney Michael Cohen is a punchline in NYC legal circles. He's a traffic ticket attorney.

Four prominent firms all declined to represent Trump. The reasons were "he doesn't pay and he doesn't listen". No news here.

I've stated for months that Trump is incapable of defending himself and it will all come down on his head when the Republicans stop coming to his defense. So far they are hanging in there but it's getting harder each day.

The Mueller appointment is the kiss of death for Trump.

Speaking of mediocre attorneys, it's the inmate-renting, court case against the sheriff-losing, bet reneging, f*cktard D.A. from Modoc County, CA! Everyone say "Hi!" to Jordan Funk formerly known here as RobJordan before he lost his bet with Fubarski. C'mon down to Funkytown for some more wildly incorrect political predictions! We're going to get Funky!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Couple thoughts.

First, I want to make clear that I don't personally support an "obstruction of justice" witch hunt here.... at least not as it's currently being reported. I think it's credible that Trump, as a political noob, simply didn't/doesn't really understand the traditional boundaries between say POTUS and the FBI. So my take is this: if he himself is proven to have colluded, string him up for treason and I've got the perfect oak tree. But I am NOT a foaming-at-the-mouth hater who wants him taken down "however". From what we have been allowed to know SO FAR, I don't think impeachment over obstruction would be a fair or proper course. It may HAPPEN, particularly after the D's take back the House in '18, but I'm not advocating it, again just going off what we've been told.

Second is that some here seemed downright euphoric after Comey's testimony. That's nuts. Again, you are massively failing to read between the lines as well as realizing how these sorts of things play out and in what sort of time frame. Read this.

http://www.newsweek.com/comey-testimony-trump-worry-russia-probe-623993

This whole affair is both deep and wide, and is, legally speaking, as real as it gets. This is NOT some Deep-State Swamp People conspiracy. It's an investigation based on evidence. Notice how Repub's didn't come out crowing after the private session with Comey? He's in big trouble. People close to him are [bleep]. Given his brand of "loyalty"- which only goes one way (towards him), I expect there will be some guys thrown under some buses. Manaforte, Flynn, and that dude who went to Seychelles come to mind.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Couple thoughts.

First, I want to make clear that I don't personally support an "obstruction of justice" witch hunt here.... at least not as it's currently being reported. I think it's credible that Trump, as a political noob, simply didn't/doesn't really understand the traditional boundaries between say POTUS and the FBI. So my take is this: if he himself is proven to have colluded, string him up for treason and I've got the perfect oak tree. But I am NOT a foaming-at-the-mouth hater who wants him taken down "however". From what we have been allowed to know SO FAR, I don't think impeachment over obstruction would be a fair or proper course. It may HAPPEN, particularly after the D's take back the House in '18, but I'm not advocating it, again just going off what we've been told.

Second is that some here seemed downright euphoric after Comey's testimony. That's nuts. Again, you are massively failing to read between the lines as well as realizing how these sorts of things play out and in what sort of time frame. Read this.

This whole affair is both deep and wide, and is, legally speaking, as real as it gets. This is NOT some Deep-State Swamp People conspiracy. It's an investigation based on evidence. Notice how Repub's didn't come out crowing after the private session with Comey? He's in big trouble. People close to him are [bleep]. Given his brand of "loyalty"- which only goes one way (towards him), I expect there will be some guys thrown under some buses. Manaforte, Flynn, and that dude who went to Seychelles come to mind.

You are ONLY "reading between the lines", disregarding the bulk of (the lack of) evidence.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Couple thoughts.

You are ONLY "reading between the lines", disregarding the bulk of (the lack of) evidence.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by benchman
Couple thoughts.

So........is the "schitt hitting the fan" still imminent? You've been going on and on for months and............ nothing!

I think you mentioned that Thursday being a big day..........and, nothing!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
When it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and walks like a duck and you still think its something else, you should at least be able to learn your brain is fried.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
All name-calling, and nobody with the 'nads to place a simple bet. Got it.

Par for the course.

Your hero, J. Comey already says Trump didn't collude with Russia on anything, and there was no obstruction of justice.

What else you have, and what proof?

Comey's answer was a little more CHICKEN SCHITT than that.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/james-comey-testimony-russia-donald-trump/2017/06/08/id/794962/

Former FBI Director James Comey Thursday refused to answer, in open session, whether he believes President Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

"That's a question I don't think I should answer in an open setting," Comey said in his testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee. "When I left, we did not have an investigation focused on President Trump. But that's a question that will be answered by the investigation, I think."

AND YOU GOBBLED IT UP.

Now, tell us why the stock market broke into new highs when it learned of the stupidity of your types lies?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Comey never asked for any meetings with Trump. The first time he met Trump he got the feeling their was
something going on with Trump. That's why he started to document every conversation he had with Trump.
He met Trump 3 times and Trump called him six times. Even that concerned Comey because he had only talked
to Obama twice while he was president. Their is supposed to be a firewall between the President and the head
of the FBI. Charges for people in the White House will be decided by Mueller not Comey.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Comey never asked for any meetings with Trump. The first time he met Trump he got the feeling their was
something going on with Trump. That's why he started to document every conversation he had with Trump.
He met Trump 3 times and Trump called him six times. Even that concerned Comey because he had only talked
to Obama twice while he was president. Their is supposed to be a firewall between the President and the head
of the FBI. Charges for people in the White House will be decided by Mueller not Comey.

What a load . Absolutely nothing. Comey is hostile to Trump, and friendly to Clinton. Of COURSE he was,uncomfortable.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm confident there will be collusion shown by campaign members, which is why my offer to bet ANYONE (other than bigfish) still stands.. Clearly they've got something there. It may even make it up to Trump via Kushner. We'll see.

The bigger question is "then what?!" So let's say tomorrow Mueller shows that (say) Manaforte was feeding Russia data on who to target in the swing states with the fake news- which we now know they did, meaning they did target specific groups- then what? Unless Trump was proved to be involved, he's not going down for it, nor should he. Throwing Manaforte in jail doesn't undo an ill-gotten election. Really, what may end up mattering the most is how folks react to it in '18. If Republicans give any HINT of not being outraged... they'll pay at the ballot box. They will anyway if Trump is still in office because the voters will want to counterbalance him, plus, it ain't like the Repub majority is showing us much. sick

Russia is, of course, the big winner; they've completely spun our heads around as a nation and have us fighting with each and navel-gazing... The only other "winning" so far is gun owners, I suppose, since we at least didn't end up with Horrible Hillary. I'll take the SCOTUS appointment as THE ONLY good thing to come out of this Trump bidness so far. It's not a small thing to win.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm confident there will be collusion shown by campaign members, which is why my offer to bet ANYONE (other than bigfish) still stands.. Clearly they've got something there. It may even make it up to Trump via Kushner. We'll see.

You're a two-time bet loser who reneged (and a loser in general). Is anyone surprised? No. Did others including me call that outcome? Yes.

Funny, that.

You and your little butt buddy GunTruck wanna tell us when Trump is going to be impeached? Cause I'll make a prediction: When Trump leaves office after 8 years the left will claim they "impeached" him.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Russia is, of course, the big winner; they've completely spun my head around inside my ass and have me fighting with myself and cock-gazing...

Did the Russians tell you to renege on your bets? Or was that MeatGazer/RobJordan?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

The bigger question is "then what?!" So let's say tomorrow Mueller shows that (say) Manaforte was feeding Russia data on who to target in the swing states with the fake news- which we now know they did, meaning they did target specific groups- then what? Unless Trump was proved to be involved, he's not going down for it, nor should he. Throwing Manaforte in jail doesn't undo an ill-gotten election. Really, what may end up mattering the most is how folks react to it in '18. If Republicans give any HINT of not being outraged... they'll pay at the ballot box. They will anyway if Trump is still in office because the voters will want to counterbalance him, plus, it ain't like the Repub majority is showing us much. sick

Russia is, of course, the big winner; they've completely spun our heads around as a nation and have us fighting with each and navel-gazing... The only other "winning" so far is gun owners, I suppose, since we at least didn't end up with Horrible Hillary. I'll take the SCOTUS appointment as THE ONLY good thing to come out of this Trump bidness so far. It's not a small thing to win.

Do you have any examples of this "fake news"? Which (I'm assuming is online) sites should I be looking at? I'm actually trying to figure out what websites are run by the Russians or willingly run news releases from them. So help me out here would you?

Last edited by dodgefan; 06/10/17.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Comey leaked his notes BEFORE Trump tweeted about him.

Hey guntruck
http://www.independentsentinel.com/comey-asked-private-meeting-january-6/

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I have no doubt Comeys bud, Mueller will find some Trump associate who drinks white russians or drinks Vodka. POS turds like Jell0 and fake news will call that collusion.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 46 of 165 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,518
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.