Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 165 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, you're too gutless to admit there were many meetings between ruskies and hillary that stank to high heaven. Its because you are a gutless apologist for the msm and deep state due to your desire to see that deep state control the USA rather than the law and constitution.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why would anyone make a bet with Jeff Obama, He doesn't pay up.

Tomatoepothead loser.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Russia doesn't matter. The media doesn't matter. The fact that people are stupid enough to care about it matters a lot.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Comey investigated Hillary for months. He never questioned her himself. She was not under oath when she was questioned. Her answers were not recorded. Jeff, youre a disengenuous pos. Thats why you disgust us. Not because you are a dimocrap, like Alan Ginsburg. You disgust us because you are a low life piece of rat shat.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Russia doesn't matter. The media doesn't matter. The fact that people are stupid enough to care about it matters a lot.

The DNC and MSM are in it to destroy Trump and this country for the one world order. Jell0 follows because he is stupid. He believes the narrative. Hes like the dumb suckers of the one percenters, protesting the moneyed and powerful elite. They cant see that Hillary Is the epitome of all they despise. She just talks about how she wants to help children and to help the poor and save the world. GunTruck isnt stupid. Hes a pure communist traitor in it to feed the dumbasses like Jell0 the idea of believing in Utopia as far as im concerned.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Comeynever met with Hillary to question her, but instead to get his marching orders. Hence no recordings.

Funny how he had notes when he met with Trump

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Unless you consider foreign government (any foreign government) meddling in our elections to be detrimental to our free society..

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hatari
Comeynever met with Hillary to question her, but instead to get his marching orders. Hence no recordings.

Funny how he had notes when he met with Trump

Because Comey "had a feeling" he should do so when he met Trump, lol.

The guy is leveraged, entrenched, bureaucratic slop.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Funny how Comey leaked everything excet that Trump was not under investigation. Jello thinks its fine the head fbi guy had no intention of investigating illegal leaks from the WH that damaged Trump or the US.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hate to tell you this but the only head spinning around is yours.

I wanted another person running for Prez.to win but it didn't happen.
Trump won so i support him for now.

As for the meeting between comey and Trump the first was called for by Comey.

You folks really need to get over this obsession you have with Trump.

Has he made some mistakes YES but they are nothing compared to the things that o did on purpose when he was in.

Get over it and your life might get a little brighter. cry

Last edited by plainsman456; 06/10/17.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I have no doubt Comeys bud, Mueller will find some Trump associate who drinks white russians or drinks Vodka. POS turds like Jell0 and fake news will call that collusion.

Here's what's going to happen to Mueller- investigation will be shut down in a couple weeks.

Jeff0 can't even name the last time he made a correct political prediction (and it isn't because of the memory loss from smoking the reefer).

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks for that BF. Hope youre right.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Are you talking about Comeys paper being leaked. Those were his personnel notes, not the governments. When he gave them to the Professor he no longer
worked for the government. Muellers investigation is not going to shut down in a couple of weeks. This is going to go on for the rest of the year at least.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Comey did have a classified first meeting with Trump, happens all the time. Some of their phone calls that Trump made to Comey were
also classified. So what.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yikes. He was a private citizen in possession of copies of private confidential govt conversations according to his testament and leaked them. You are surly just playing stoopit, right?

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Are you talking about Comeys paper being leaked. Those were his personnel notes, not the governments. When he gave them to the Professor he no longer
worked for the government. Muellers investigation is not going to shut down in a couple of weeks. This is going to go on for the rest of the year at least.

^
Haiku?

Botched, western form?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Professor Johnathan Turley reported Comey had to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

And do you really think a conversation regarding official business between the FBI director and the president is Comey's to do with as he pleases?

You are a special kind of stupid.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm confident there will be collusion shown by campaign members, which is why my offer to bet ANYONE (other than bigfish) still stands.. Clearly they've got something there. It may even make it up to Trump via Kushner. We'll see.

The bigger question is "then what?!" So let's say tomorrow Mueller shows that (say) Manaforte was feeding Russia data on who to target in the swing states with the fake news- which we now know they did, meaning they did target specific groups- then what? Unless Trump was proved to be involved, he's not going down for it, nor should he. Throwing Manaforte in jail doesn't undo an ill-gotten election. Really, what may end up mattering the most is how folks react to it in '18. If Republicans give any HINT of not being outraged... they'll pay at the ballot box. They will anyway if Trump is still in office because the voters will want to counterbalance him, plus, it ain't like the Repub majority is showing us much. sick

Russia is, of course, the big winner; they've completely spun our heads around as a nation and have us fighting with each and navel-gazing... The only other "winning" so far is gun owners, I suppose, since we at least didn't end up with Horrible Hillary. I'll take the SCOTUS appointment as THE ONLY good thing to come out of this Trump bidness so far. It's not a small thing to win.

Highlighted the 'important' part...and I'm you huckleberry. So, time to draw down. What is YOUR bet.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumbfuk 2, you really believe that fake news crap dont you? Are you paying 2500 less a year in ins prems?

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks for that BF. Hope youre right.

Hey, I've been wrong before. We know if there was any "there" there, we'd have heard by now. I don't need to go into reasons to back up the previous sentence. We'd have heard something officially or more likely it would have leaked and not anonymous sources Jeff0 is so beholden to. What is those sources are Russians?

I say Mueller will be shut down because Mueller is a Comey lackey and by extension a Clinton lackey (remember when Comey let the Clintons off 4 times?). At some point Mueller will go all in and fabricate something to save his reputation ala Comey and Trump's alleged directive to see/find an end to the Flynn "matter" (see what I did there, Jeff0?).

Trump will find a way to end the Mueller "matter." Maybe something along the lines of Trump asking for a status report (exec priv) from Mueller since Trump is not under investigation and has never been. I can't say for sure. But Trump knows better than to let the whole thing hand over his head like a "cloud" (I'm frigging killing it right now). It's going to end soon.

And then all the chitlibs, MSM and Jeff0 will have is impotent congressional committees to investigate since the intelligence community will have brought forth zero evidence. Again, the media, chitlibs and Jeff0 will continue to cry about Russia and demand impeachment. They're going to get spanked in the 2018 midterms unless they find a cohesive, uniting message; that message needs to be something other than "[bleep] Trump!" So far they show no indication of looking into their mistakes. I'd love to make tons of $$ as a democratic consultant behind the scenes helping them fix their problems but they have a very small minority telling the truth among their ranks already but that minority is being ignored for social justice and "[bleep] Trump!" Now after the 2018 midterm spanking we may see a few empowered GOPe turds board the Trump train for the big 2020 win and by that I mean 2019 and 2020 will be productive legislatively although maybe not on big ticket items but we'll see minor improvements that will shine a positive light on Trump's first term.

#4moreyears

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 47 of 165 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 2500HD, 58 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,229
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.