Hop To
Page 48 of 165 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 164 165
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Are you talking about Comeys paper being leaked. Those were his personnel notes, not the governments. When he gave them to the Professor he no longer
worked for the government. Muellers investigation is not going to shut down in a couple of weeks. This is going to go on for the rest of the year at least.

^
Haiku?

Botched, western form?

What's Russian for "haiku?"

Google says хайку

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm confident there will be collusion shown by campaign members, which is why my offer to bet ANYONE (other than bigfish) still stands.. Clearly they've got something there. It may even make it up to Trump via Kushner. We'll see.

The bigger question is "then what?!" So let's say tomorrow Mueller shows that (say) Manaforte was feeding Russia data on who to target in the swing states with the fake news- which we now know they did, meaning they did target specific groups- then what? Unless Trump was proved to be involved, he's not going down for it, nor should he. Throwing Manaforte in jail doesn't undo an ill-gotten election. Really, what may end up mattering the most is how folks react to it in '18. If Republicans give any HINT of not being outraged... they'll pay at the ballot box. They will anyway if Trump is still in office because the voters will want to counterbalance him, plus, it ain't like the Repub majority is showing us much. sick

Russia is, of course, the big winner; they've completely spun our heads around as a nation and have us fighting with each and navel-gazing... The only other "winning" so far is gun owners, I suppose, since we at least didn't end up with Horrible Hillary. I'll take the SCOTUS appointment as THE ONLY good thing to come out of this Trump bidness so far. It's not a small thing to win.

Highlighted the 'important' part...and I'm you huckleberry. So, time to draw down. What is YOUR bet.

Jeff0 is too much of a pussy to bet me because I specified EXACT terms. Notice his little renege on Jorge was over terms about bullets vs. ammunition/cartridges? Then when Jorge offered bullets Jeff0 still would not pay up? My terms were clear (no dig at Jorge) and Jeff won't take his giant black dilldo and go home if he loses- he's determined to find another guy to play swords with here. We all know Jeff0 is a pussy and will never hold up his end of a bet. Ever. Plus why would you want Jeff0 to know your address? At least use a PO box but he'll never pay up anyways. Doubt he'll ever accept your bet either.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yes, like jello they let their hate for Trump rule their thinking rather than thinking and following the logic they come up with. They cant face reality and have to cling to the ghosts floating in their mind.

My concern is Mueller is a proven muzzy sympathizer and i cant see how he was allowed to become the investigator.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Are you talking about Comeys paper being leaked. Those were his personnel notes, not the governments. When he gave them to the Professor he no longer
worked for the government. Muellers investigation is not going to shut down in a couple of weeks. This is going to go on for the rest of the year at least.

Professor Johnathan Turley reported Comey had to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

And do you really think a conversation regarding official business between the FBI director and the president is Comey's to do with as he pleases?

You are a special kind of stupid.

This^^^^. Its unreal. That sucker takes his position and talks out his ass to support his stance without doing more than hoping he sounds smart enough to convince us without knowing or wanting to know the facts.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I'm confident there will be collusion shown by campaign members, which is why my offer to bet ANYONE (other than bigfish) still stands.. Clearly they've got something there. It may even make it up to Trump via Kushner. We'll see.

The bigger question is "then what?!" So let's say tomorrow Mueller shows that (say) Manaforte was feeding Russia data on who to target in the swing states with the fake news- which we now know they did, meaning they did target specific groups- then what? Unless Trump was proved to be involved, he's not going down for it, nor should he. Throwing Manaforte in jail doesn't undo an ill-gotten election. Really, what may end up mattering the most is how folks react to it in '18. If Republicans give any HINT of not being outraged... they'll pay at the ballot box. They will anyway if Trump is still in office because the voters will want to counterbalance him, plus, it ain't like the Repub majority is showing us much. sick

Russia is, of course, the big winner; they've completely spun our heads around as a nation and have us fighting with each and navel-gazing... The only other "winning" so far is gun owners, I suppose, since we at least didn't end up with Horrible Hillary. I'll take the SCOTUS appointment as THE ONLY good thing to come out of this Trump bidness so far. It's not a small thing to win.

Highlighted the 'important' part...and I'm you huckleberry. So, time to draw down. What is YOUR bet.

Jeff0 is too much of a pussy to bet me because I specified EXACT terms. Notice his little renege on Jorge was over terms about bullets vs. ammunition/cartridges? Then when Jorge offered bullets Jeff0 still would not pay up? My terms were clear (no dig at Jorge) and Jeff won't take his giant black dilldo and go home if he loses- he's determined to find another guy to play swords with here. We all know Jeff0 is a pussy and will never hold up his end of a bet. Ever. Plus why would you want Jeff0 to know your address? At least use a PO box but he'll never pay up anyways. Doubt he'll ever accept your bet either.

If you go back far enough I was actually among the first (I think) to call Jeffy to a bet. Made several offers..money,honor, even the gentleman's bet of a $1.00 and move on. None were accepted as the terms were simple and even Jeffrey knew (trolling) that the odds were negatory.

All that is prelude to this, aside, Jeff you have Made The Offer. I AM NOT BIG FISH and I WANT MY WAGER. WHAT BE IT?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yikes. He was a private citizen in possession of copies of private confidential govt conversations according to his testament and leaked them. You are surly just playing stoopit, right?

He ain't playin'.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

They had no security classification.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

They had no security classification.

Clapper has never been known to lie.........Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

If you go back far enough I was actually among the first (I think) to call Jeffy to a bet. Made several offers..money,honor, even the gentleman's bet of a $1.00 and move on. None were accepted as the terms were simple and even Jeffrey knew (trolling) that the odds were negatory.

All that is prelude to this, aside, Jeff you have Made The Offer. I AM NOT BIG FISH and I WANT MY WAGER. WHAT BE IT?

Eh, I don't care who was first. Maybe I was first in this thread? Who cares, in the end. I live inside J0's head rent free. Big takeaway is J0 is a pussy. I'd say he's a democrat, liar, snowflake, etc. etc. etc. until the cows come home. I get tired of repeating myself. He'll never uphold up his end of a bet and use ANY excuse not to. End of story.

PS- Don't give him your address.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That cabinet meeting... oy... that is one egotistical dude right there. crazy Who would even WANT that?!

It'll be interesting to hear what Sessions has to say today. I think he'll be combative, but ultimately when it's boiled down to it's essence, he's an honorable man who's not going to die on Trump Hill... but we shall see.

The new, sudden vitriol arising from the Right against Mueller is surprising and dismaying to me. This whole affair really is just going to "go there", isn't it?.... it's gonna go full-retard in terms of partisan conspiracy theories...... Gingrich is winding up the tin soldiers, and yes they will march... great. Just great. Anyway, surely Trump's people understand what a mistake firing Mueller would be... Congress would just re-appoint him outside of his purvey... but then again this is Trump we are talking about. crazy

I think his legal team is looking at the situation... looking at who's across the table... looking at the evidence they know, but we do not (yet)... and they are pissing their pants. As is The Don. But I could be wrong. Maybe there's nothing there at all, and it's all just a Deep State conspiracy. Attack of the Swamp People!! Gaaaa!! Run for you lives!

Bigfish... come back... it was just a joke, bro....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Go play somewhere else, little girl. Your trolling doesn't do any good here.

You are just in the same role that Juan Williams is in on Fox. They have a token liberal to make the liberal talking points so that the sanity of the conservatives can be made clear to the audience, and the stupidity of the left exposed...

That's all you are. Another stupid liberal showing everyone why the name sticks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well... it appears that Mueller will be going all-in on obstruction.

I have VERY mixed feelings on that. Without going too deeply into it, because I got work to do, the summary would be that they (the intel folks) had DAMN well better have some solid evidence on collusion, or else this starts to reek of exactly what many here have feared: a deep state witch hunt.

As I've said, I think they do have this evidence. I believe that there was collusion by someone in the campaign. If that is true- and I said "if", then obstruction charges are absolutely warranted because clearly, The Don fired Comey over Russia, and it appears the noob sumbitch might've also tried the Nixonian ploy to recruit other agency heads into his efforts to stymie the FBI probe. Oops. Anyway, IF it's a legit, evidence-based investigation, then it seems clear that he tried (and failed rather miserably) to obstruct it.

But if it isn't so clear as that; if the intel folks only have vague notions or suspicions, then they stretched this whole thing out way too long, leaked way too much innuendo and taint, and in fact basically entrapped a naive and innocent man.

So in a sense we are right back where we started. If the Trump campaign is guilty, then this is all very much justified and patriotic and correct. If the Trump campaign is innocent, then this is a Deep State takedown fully deserving of 2A remedy.

Yowsa. sick

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Obstruction does not require collusion to have occurred.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's very true Mr. Beans.

Guessin' that FOX is now fake news! fake news! but this is a pretty cogent breakdown on why Trump better not listen to the nutjobs telling him to fire Mueller:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/15/nice.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You truly are one of the dumbest SOB's I have ever come across.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So when it turns out I'm RIGHT, if it does, Springcove, what'll that make you? wink

Hadn't heard this dude's name, Parscale, until today but methinks we'll be hearing more of it. The precision with which the Russians were able to target their bots at likely voters in crucial swing districts is one of the suspicious things that points to collusion... and he da man in Trump's campaign who was at the heart of Trump's data operation.

<rubbing hands together> this is gonna get GOOD....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/russia-investigators-trump-digital-director/index.html

Question for y'all. Show of hands from anyone who still thinks firing Comey was a genius move? Not all at once, guys.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jello, why don't you do what you do best which is jerking off with both hands in a dark closet and not losing a stroke when you switch hands...

You are pathetic with your stupid look-at-me arrogance.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So when it turns out I'm RIGHT, if it does, Springcove, what'll that make you? wink

Hadn't heard this dude's name, Parscale, until today but methinks we'll be hearing more of it. The precision with which the Russians were able to target their bots at likely voters in crucial swing districts is one of the suspicious things that points to collusion... and he da man in Trump's campaign who was at the heart of Trump's data operation.

<rubbing hands together> this is gonna get GOOD....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/russia-investigators-trump-digital-director/index.html

Question for y'all. Show of hands from anyone who still thinks firing Comey was a genius move? Not all at once, guys.

You're so fulla crap I bet you wipe the top of your head.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If is right dumbass!!! How many times have you been right so far???

Page 48 of 165 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.