Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I knew from the very beginning that if there was one black person on the jury they would never get a guilty verdict, just like OJ's trial.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
What gets me is the fact that all the time that has gone by.

What their motives were for speaking up are i can;t fathom.

He has been humiliated because of this and will never work again.
If he did these things one has to ask what responsibility these gals have.

He should walk.

There have been many police reports and charges pressed against Cosby since the 80's, including taped depositions of him admitting giving Quaaludes to women to have sex...his POS wife even spoke about it in a couple interviews.

He's a predator that needs caged for his crimes.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm conflicted on this one. I don't doubt that Cosby did all that he's accused of but I also believe that those women got what they were after. They traded their dignity and self respect for a chance to hang with and bang a celebrity. They just expected that they'd be awake and conscious for the trist. If they were truly raped why did they wait for 20 or 30 years to come forward? They figured that at this point in their lives their careers were over and their beauty had faded enough that now is the time to accuse and sue someone so as to set them up for their retirement years. Cosby can rot in hell for his disgusting behavior but I hate seeing gold diggers come into the picture decades after the alleged incident. Every woman that didn't come forward at the time is partly responsible for every woman that came after. If one had spoken up at the time there'd likely have been no further casualties.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Now which sanctuary city is going to write him a multi-million $$ check for his participation in this event?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Some good Samaritan needs to wait until the jury is deliberating, then accidentally leave a Glock with one round in it in front of him and walk away.

And let that round be a blank, starter pistol type round.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I'm conflicted on this one. I don't doubt that Cosby did all that he's accused of but I also believe that those women got what they were after. They traded their dignity and self respect for a chance to hang with and bang a celebrity. They just expected that they'd be awake and conscious for the trist. If they were truly raped why did they wait for 20 or 30 years to come forward? They figured that at this point in their lives their careers were over and their beauty had faded enough that now is the time to accuse and sue someone so as to set them up for their retirement years. Cosby can rot in hell for his disgusting behavior but I hate seeing gold diggers come into the picture decades after the alleged incident. Every woman that didn't come forward at the time is partly responsible for every woman that came after. If one had spoken up at the time there'd likely have been no further casualties.

Ace, to save me the typing from earlier:

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Most of these women are happily married with children, they gain nothing but ridicule and judgement by exposing Cosby...there is no financial gain, no movie, no pay-off, no book...and they don't need the money, some of them are very wealthy. Why would they lie, they lose far more than they gain. A total of 60 women have come forward, 33 are pressing charges...all the way back to the 1960's...and yet he walked, after admitting giving drugs but "consensual" sex ?

I hope he fries, he's a conceited jerk-off with a bad attitude...as far as I'm concerned he's guilty as hell, hope he spends his last days in jail wearing orange.
Charges and police reports against Cosby have been going on since the late 60's, due to "lack of evidence" and disputing "consensual"...his predator azz has walked. He's a guilty POS that 60 women have made the same claims, yet only half of those have entered the current case.

Beverly Johnson has maintained for years he assaulted her in the 1980's, and has supported the women's accusations...yet has never entered the civil case. Her high profile super model career, has made her voice louder than many others...thus Cosby sued her for defamation of character. She then went public with more interviews, and Cosby dropped the case. Many of the women are multi-millionaires, money isn't the motive...it's about revenge.

Think: When 20 young boys said Michael Jackson molested them in his home, did you all come defend his honor that it was a money making scheme ? ...no, you thought he was a pedophile bastage looking to pay them off. When 1 or 2 try to force you to payoff instead of facing a media frenzy, that's one thing...when an army of them come, it's time to at least listen...think Tiger Woods.

When 60 women step forward for 40 years and nobody listens, it's not bad luck it's probably true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I predict that my "I don't give a rat's azz" opinion won't change, regardless of the outcome.

Sam......

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He Shuffles.

Originally Posted by MadMooner
He's gonna get popped in his puddin'

I love this place!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If there is at least one black on the jury he will walk.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by milespatton
I have no idea what really happened, but the fact that these women waited so long is troublesome. miles

That is often what happens in rape cases. In high profile rape cases, it only takes one reporting to start a chain reaction from those who had similar crimes committed against them by the perp.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Judge sent some guidance for them and told them to get a verdict I heard.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's a POS. I've never liked the guy and he's never been funny. I don't believe that all of the women who have come forward are lying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I predict that my "I don't give a rat's azz" opinion won't change, regardless of the outcome.

Your neutral opinion might be different if your daughter was 1 of the 60 accusers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did Cosby hire the same law firm that OJ hired to select his jury? OJ paid a million to a firm that specialized in jury preemptions. They carefully researched every person in the jury pool and used preemption to eliminate as many as possible until they had at least 1 person on the jury who wouldn't vote guilty no matter what. It worked.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good question, many of OJ's team have passed away...tho the screening of preemptions is the norm for high profile cases.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
NG

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
rem141r Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
i heard its a hung jury. oh wait, no, thats the defendant.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not that I GAF , but -- he walks

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just reported, Cosby walked.......Mistrial.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His puddin' remains intact!!!'

It's only because he's white........

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

434 members (06hunter59, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 163bc, 10Glocks, 38 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,018 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,659
Posts18,512,847
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.