Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 52 of 165 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover

the word at DU is that Jello is in a dark closet critically assessing his ability to debate politics, among othre things, while he changes hands without losing a stroke.

He'll screw that up as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Another reason to stuff this up jeffobama and the rest of the traitors on this forum's throat:
FAKE DOSSIER

This schit runs deep!

A lot of things are going to come to light in the next 3 years, hopefully the Secret Service can keep Trump safe.

Last edited by 12344mag; 06/25/17.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My my.

The Dimmies kept wanting rocks turned over to find garter snakes, and when the rocks got turned over, the rattlesnake den was found instead.

Priceless!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by hatari
I predict they will go far Left in 2020, lose again badly and regroup behind a Bill Clinton-esque moderate sounding Progressive that will bring the rhetoric down and act "reasonable" and will make the "World love us again". Obama did that and was wildly successful in getting elected and a total flop in leadership. If the Dems find this Bill Clinton type, they will take the WH in 2024, but not both houses of Congress. You saw it here first. America changes the Party in the WH every 8 years with regularity. Barring complete economic chaos, Trump not only survives, but gets re-elected. That will send the Far Left of Dem Party into a catatonic state.

I agree with everything but the emboldened part. Obama ran and was elected because he wanted to change America, he didn't have much of a track record to show people who he really was, he was charismatic and because a lot of people wanted to help elect the first black President.

As for the rest of the statement, I agree. The Dems are not done going far left yet and the Dem centrists are ready or able to take back their party yet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Howdy my good friends of the Campfire! Been a while.

Didn't read back to see how the circle-jerk has been going, but I trust you've all been taking good care of each other?

Not a ton to say today, as it's gorgeous here and I have mucho better things to do, but HOLLY CARP are the wheels coming off the Trump-cart! Wow. I saw today that he's equating Clinton taking down Sanders in some dirty primary pool to, oh I dunno, colluding with our chief global strategic rival to corrupt an election and damage our democracy! crazy

There's never been a POTUS, or for that matter a political party, that aligns with my mix of beliefs. I take the good, bitch about the bad, and watch in dismay as we slowly spin down the toilet as a nation. But I'm starting to think there ain't gonna BE ANY good with this administration. The dude just does not give enough of a [bleep] about the major issues to even reach functional literacy on them! Have you all just forgotten all the grandiose promises he made as a candidate, you know, the ones that had your panties around your ankles? Do you even CARE? Or have you devolved into pure partisanship (uh... yeah, you have)?

Anyway. Just noting that the dumbfück reality-TV NYC elitist political chameleon is showing us his ass on a daily basis. He. Just. Doesn't. Get. It.

And he's not gonna.

Still calling that he/his campaign will be shown to have colluded by November 2018. Bank it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Damn Jeff,

I know you stated a few days ago that you were going on a 'meme' hunt. Was that the funniest one you could find? Pretty depressing. I'm willing to laugh at either sides expense but it has to be quality. That wouldn't even be funny if you put Hillarity's face on it.

But I get where you are coming from. When I voted for Trump I expected that the wall would be completed within no more than 90 days and ISIS would be one for the history books by now as well. I figured I'd get a 75% raise at my job within 45 days, that didn't happen either. Plus I can't even find a decent stock to purchase under the current 'deplorable' market conditions...they just keep going up. WTF!?!?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep. I suck at memes. grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Don't be too hard on yourself. Your MUCH better at memes than politics.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
You seem to pretty suck at everything.
You are right where You belong. Oregon jeffo

Last edited by boatammo; 06/25/17.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yep. I suck at memes any dude who is willing, and I will use my hunting and stalking prowess to sneak up behind those who might be reluctant. grin

[Linked Image]

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Didn't read back to see how the circle-jerk has been going,

Seems more like

LALALALALALA I'm not going to discuss anything with you with just repeat MSM talking points and CNN is totally making execs review every Russia story after they had to retract the Scarmucci/Russia story since it was completely false

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LALALALALALA I'm not going to discuss anything with you with just repeat MSM talking points and CNN is totally making execs review every Russia story after they had to retract the Scarmucci/Russia story since it was completely false

Well whaddya know, Jeff was right. FIRST TIME EVER BOOM!! At least Jeff can pretend to be smart, if only vicariously.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/8784...-russia-coverage-following-retraction%2F

https://twitter.com/passantino/stat...-russia-coverage-following-retraction%2F

Last edited by bigfish9684; 06/25/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Well whaddya know, Jeff was right. FIRST TIME EVER BOOM!! At least Jeff can pretend to be smart, if only vicariously.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/8784...-russia-coverage-following-retraction%2F

https://twitter.com/passantino/stat...-russia-coverage-following-retraction%2F

Oh, my.

Just take in - if only for a moment - the collusion/culpability confessed by major media here.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. I suck Cock daily. grin

Tell us something we don't already know.......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Method 1

1- Lay the crow on it's back in front of you with it's head pointed to the right.

2- Take a finger and locate where the breast bone meets the upper abdomen.

3- With a sharp knife, make a cut across the crow (wing to wing) below the breast bone. Don't be concerned about cutting too deep, no edible meat will be damaged with this cut.

4- Holding the birds feet with your left hand, place 2 or 3 fingers under the skin where the cut was made and pull in opposite directions. The skinless breast meat should now be exposed.

5- Take the knife again and separate each breast half away from the bone starting in the middle and working outward. You should end up with 2 lime sized pieces of crow breast. Discard the remains properly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Yep. I suck at memes any dude who is willing, and I will use my hunting and stalking prowess to sneak up behind those who might be reluctant. grin

[Linked Image]

Ouch!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Made up Russia story for ratings. Trump is probably going to resign over this, right Jeff0? Or impeached?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Made up Russia story for ratings. Trump is probably going to resign over this, right Jeff0? Or impeached?

That took quite a while to come up with... but will leave a mark!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 52 of 165 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,286 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.