Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 53 of 165 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Method 1

1- Lay the crow on it's back in front of you with it's head pointed to the right.

2- Take a finger and locate where the breast bone meets the upper abdomen.

3- With a sharp knife, make a cut across the crow (wing to wing) below the breast bone. Don't be concerned about cutting too deep, no edible meat will be damaged with this cut.

4- Holding the birds feet with your left hand, place 2 or 3 fingers under the skin where the cut was made and pull in opposite directions. The skinless breast meat should now be exposed.

5- Take the knife again and separate each breast half away from the bone starting in the middle and working outward. You should end up with 2 lime sized pieces of crow breast. Discard the remains properly.

Why doesn't the idiot have to eat the fur, feathers, and lips, too?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Why doesn't the idiot have to eat the fur, feathers, and lips, too?

He'll never admit to being wrong.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Made up Russia story for ratings. Trump is probably going to resign over this, right Jeff0? Or impeached?

Finally, proof that collusion happened, Thank God.

I didn't think we were betting boxes of bullets on collusion between the media and profits, but hell, lets go with it.

Jello will watch the video, but he will not comment on it,

Any bets?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't know Kenneth. Last we heard from him he was practicing teabagging dudes or practicing being teabagged. Either way, sounds gay and I bet there was collusion between testicles.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Another reason to stuff this up jeffobama and the rest of the traitors on this forum's throat:
FAKE DOSSIER

This schit runs deep!

A lot of things are going to come to light in the next 3 years, hopefully the Secret Service can keep Trump safe.

That sentence is unfortunately a very serious one. I hope somebody made some changes since Trump won the Presidency. Remember all the screw ups by the Secret Service when Obama was in office. This crap is serious now.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Another reason to stuff this up jeffobama and the rest of the traitors on this forum's throat:
FAKE DOSSIER

This schit runs deep!

A lot of things are going to come to light in the next 3 years, hopefully the Secret Service can keep Trump safe.

That sentence is unfortunately a very serious one. I hope somebody made some changes since Trump won the Presidency. Remember all the screw ups by the Secret Service when Obama was in office. This crap is serious now.

Maybe the SS was not trying as hard?

Problem with Zero was Biden. Who would want him in control of anything?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Problem with Zero was Biden. Who would want him in control of anything?
Anyone who knew Obama.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

CNN's Van Jones admits The Trump-Russia story is a big nothingburger and since Jeff0 won't watch the video...

PV Journalist: “Hey man, we met in Palm Springs a few years back.”

Van Jones: “Hey good to see you man, you good?”

PV Journalist: “What do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing?”

Van Jones: “The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger.”

PV Journalist: “Really?”

Van Jones: “Yeah.”

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

CNN's Van Jones admits The Trump-Russia story is a big nothingburger and since Jeff0 won't watch the video...

PV Journalist: “Hey man, we met in Palm Springs a few years back.”

Van Jones: “Hey good to see you man, you good?”

PV Journalist: “What do you think is going to happen this week with the whole Russia thing?”

Van Jones: “The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger.”

PV Journalist: “Really?”

Van Jones: “Yeah.”

Well that's pretty damning, and you can be sure it won't show up on the nightly news anywhere either except Hannity.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This is some wild and incriminating stuff. I foresee Zucker getting canned at CNN before the smoke clears. Time Warner really can't afford to have CNN regulated to the National Inquirer of cable news. Actually, I have more faith in the Inquirer. They require 2 verified sources - even for alien sightings. smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
All of this winning is fun, until we look at the fact it is at the expense of our country. HOW does anyone walk away from this?

Can't trust the govt; Check
Cant trust FBI ; Check
Cant trust media ; Check
Can't trust.... ; Check

...and damn near half the populace is so jaded as to not even care. I'm glad all of this is coming getting forced out finally. Many of us have expected as much for decades, now it becomes a matter of which pill the rest will swallow. Personally, I'd take small discomfort now over an all out shooting war for my kids/grandkids...but changes must come and come they will. One thing I will not complain about is the Presidents tweets; unerveing as they can be there would never be this transparancy without them. It is the podeum of the day, most certainly the MSM is NOT.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Van Jones of CNN on Russia-Trump

"It's a big nothing burger"

Life is difficult for JeffO today. Another body blow to the Resist Trump fantasy from the leaders of the movement - CNN

Bwahaha!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by hatari
Van Jones of CNN on Russia-Trump

"It's a big nothing burger"

Life is difficult for JeffO today. Another body blow to the Resist Trump fantasy from the leaders of the movement - CNN

Bwahaha!

THAT does NOT look good for Trump. Admit it. Comey got himself fired with the plan that CNN would pretend to get caught doing fake news so that they could conclude the investigation without executive branch meddling. Watch out. This is just the calm before the storm...and Trump is about to get washed out to sea.

Well, I can't say it as eloquently as Jeffey, but don't say I didn't warn ya. LMFAO.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This thread seems to have died down. On the other hand, liberal tears have gone down in price since the supply is at record levels.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually finally made a decent meme- I know, I know- and now PB has changed their policy and wants money to let me post pics here? Fawk! frown

Well, trust me, it's AWESOME. grin

By the way- Flynn. He's the Russia vector. Or at least, one of them.

I try to stay focused here on what this thread is about- Comey, Russian collusion, Mueller, etc.... but it's hard. The Donald is a hot mess plus+ squared. As I've said here numerous times I really dislike him as a man, always have, but I saw some positives in his supposed platform. Some stuff that intrigued me. I'm still hoping to see him get a chance to be a change-agent with that stuff but holy FÜCK is he trainwrecking. And Mueller isn't even putting the screws to him yet. When he does... wow.

This is gonna be Uber.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Wasn't it going to be Uber 8 weeks ago.........?

Stick with something you know, whatever that might be.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

That's funny. I don't have to use PB to post stuff.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9
Wasn't it going to be Uber 8 weeks ago.........?

Stick with something you know, whatever that might be.

Butt sex, the man knows butt sex!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, let's see if I've got this new way to post pics figgered out.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Huh. It's huge. Weird.

Well, point being, Mr. T can likely come away clean from SOME campaign members collusion... if there was any, of course... but not Flynn. And he's lookin' awfully dirty. If he is, Trump will be [bleep].

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 53 of 165 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,585
Posts18,511,090
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.