Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 54 of 165 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 164 165
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Actually finally made a decent meme- I know, I know- and now PB has changed their policy and wants money to let me post pics here? Fawk! frown

Well, trust me, it's AWESOME. grin

By the way- Flynn. He's the Russia vector. Or at least, one of them.

I try to stay focused here on what this thread is about- Comey, Russian collusion, Mueller, etc.... but it's hard. The Donald is a hot mess plus+ squared. As I've said here numerous times I really dislike him as a man, always have, but I saw some positives in his supposed platform. Some stuff that intrigued me. I'm still hoping to see him get a chance to be a change-agent with that stuff but holy FÜCK is he trainwrecking. And Mueller isn't even putting the screws to him yet. When he does... wow.

This is gonna be Uber.

You resemble a child who's starved for attention..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Micheal or Matt?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Actually finally made a decent meme- I know, I know- and now PB has changed their policy and wants money to let me post pics here? Fawk! frown

Well, trust me, it's AWESOME. grin

I try to stay focused here on what this thread is about- Comey, Russian collusion, Mueller, etc.... but it's hard. The Donald is a hot mess plus+ squared. As I've said here numerous times I really dislike him as a man, always have, but I saw some positives in his supposed platform. Some stuff that intrigued me. I'm still hoping to see him get a chance to be a change-agent with that stuff but holy FÜCK is he trainwrecking. And Mueller isn't even putting the screws to him yet. When he does... wow.

This is gonna be Uber.

You resemble a child who's starved for IQ.
FIXT. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, if what you say about collusion is true, can you contemplate any reason Hillary wouldnt be raising a stink. I mean, after all, shes the one who indicated bad news was coming about Trump just days before the fake Russian prostitute story surfaced.

Strange isnt it that collusion between her and govt insiders when she was a private citizen is essentially proven.

Me thinks she is keeping a low profile for good reason. When ever did the bitch ever before keep her mouth closed. You may find it in your interest to get a clue and follow suit.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/04/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
lmao Flynn has been cleared of any wrong doing.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Yeah, but that doesn't fit their narrative, ya know...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Which one?

Jeff Obamas Matt Flynn or the real Flynn?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Flynn was specifically cleared of wrong doing in his recorded conversations with the Russian ambassador, but I don't believe Flynn has been cleared in his failure to register as a foreign agent, his failure to disclose lobbying for Turkey, and not being honest with the FBI. Flynn still has some hurdles to jump before being cleared of "any" wrong doing. Trump has said he would like to hire back Flynn once he has been cleard and that hasn't happened yet.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Squidge

Flynn was specifically cleared of wrong doing in his recorded conversations with Russian ambassador, but I don't believe Flynn has been cleared in his failure to register as a foreign agent, his failure to disclose lobbying for Turkey, and not being honest with the FBI. Flynn still has some hurdles to jump before being cleared of "any" wrong doing. Trump has said he would like to hire back Flynn once he has been cleard and that hasn't happened yet.

Can you imagine the pandemonium that would ensue if prominent democrats ever needed to be 'cleared' of wrong doing? That would NOT be a nothing burger. It's time for this country to move forward and save the extreme vetting for the terrorists that want a free plane ticket, three hots, and an air conditioned cot.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Huh. It's huge. Weird.

Well, point being, Mr. T can likely come away clean from SOME campaign members collusion... if there was any, of course... but not Flynn. And he's lookin' awfully dirty. If he is, Trump will be [bleep].

Nice to see you back Jeff. It was getting dull around here. Now we can get back to being plain old fashioned dumb.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Huh. It's huge. Weird.

Well, point being, Mr. T can likely come away clean from SOME campaign members collusion... if there was any, of course... but not Flynn. And he's lookin' awfully dirty. If he is, Trump will be [bleep].

Nice to see you back Jeff. It was getting dull around here. Now we can get back to being plain old fashioned dumb.

Or just wrong 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Huh. It's huge. Weird.

Or just wrong 100% of the time.

Hey, I keep hoping that Jeff can help me narrow down some long shots for a short sale. He never does. But if he did my I'd be all ears. Jeff, if your out there (and not to busy coming up w/ hilarious memes), what would be a good stock for my kids to buy and hold for say 10-20 years?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The biggest thing I'm looking forward too Jeff, are the dinks you shoot this year after your epic getting in shape posts and hunting
skills.... Look forward to pics, or lack there of....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Huh. It's huge. Weird.

Ha ha ha ha. Well said and too true. Life is too dull without pollock, aggie, bleck, and jell0 jokes.

PS. BTW, Jell0, anything you say is a joke.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
CNN has 100% of the evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia and they've released all of it. Even what the intelligence community didn't have.

^^100% FACT according to CNN employees/producers/anchors/talking heads^^

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dunno if you guys saw this.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?referer=

NOT a good look, especially since they are only now disclosing this meeting. The pincers are closing...

Thought the notion of an impenetrable cyber-whatever was pretty funny. The man will say ANYTHING. Anyway, neither here nor there in the big picture, just kinda embarrassing to have such a naive POTUS. But at least now we know for sure Russia wasn't involved: Putin says so! Vehemently! crazy

Ahhh, we have been so owned on this one.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So......

NOW it's imminent, right!!!!! Its only been, what, threeish months since it was "not good".

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff Obama, yer such a fuggin' Dunce.........Lol.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Keep trying to act relevant Jefe'....

Look forward to your stupid liberal BS, your epic hikes and little bike rides of how you are so in shape, your awesome hunts where you have no idea what you are doing, and maybe your dink killing threads with a frosting of how cool your dink was since you build your rifle...Grin...

You are such a "man" that you try waaaay to hard to try to be. It's epic funny....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dunno if you guys saw this.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?referer=

NOT a good look, especially since they are only now disclosing this meeting. The pincers are closing...

Thought the notion of an impenetrable cyber-whatever was pretty funny. The man will say ANYTHING. Anyway, neither here nor there in the big picture, just kinda embarrassing to have such a naive POTUS. But at least now we know for sure Russia wasn't involved: Putin says so! Vehemently! crazy

Ahhh, we have been so owned on this one.

you kin keep ur doktor.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 54 of 165 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 55 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.