Print Thread
Hop To
Page 55 of 165 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jeff Obama, yer such a fuggin' Douche........Lol.
Fixt. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Jeff Obama, yer such a fuggin' Dunce.........Lol.

i think he is actually is retarded,

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I just think he's a commie POS, and that's not something I hurl out there to just anyone without reason....

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sucker sure has a mental fixation. Market is up, hiring is up, economy is up, border jumping is down, unemployment is down, muzzy imports are down and we got suckered.

Jell0, you are one more dumb mofo, even if your ma didnt tell you so.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/09/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
did the bet get paid?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Dunno if you guys saw this.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?referer=

NOT a good look, especially since they are only now disclosing this meeting. The pincers are closing...

Thought the notion of an impenetrable cyber-whatever was pretty funny. The man will say ANYTHING. Anyway, neither here nor there in the big picture, just kinda embarrassing to have such a naive POTUS. But at least now we know for sure Russia wasn't involved: Putin says so! Vehemently! crazy

Ahhh, we have been so owned on this one.

Translation:

"This is the one that will bring Trump down, and put Hillary in the Whitehouse! Nevermind that the story 3 days ago didn't work, or the one last week, or the week before that. This is REAL! I can feel it in my liberal bones!

,,,,I mean this story comes from a credible news source. Just like all the other stories they have done on him. ,,, Oh, all those retractions and CNN backpeddling doesn't matter. THIS one is it! And if it isn't, then I wait with transgenitals in hand for evening news tomorrow for a better work of fiction."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
All this hope and wishes over the "nothing burger", but not a peep abouot how the Clinton Foundation pay for influence dried up as soon HRC was defeated. The Clinton Foundation was what then, if not pay for influence? Not a peep about something real.

It must be living hell to be a Leftist right now to cling to a nothing story as your only hope for a brighter tomorrow.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Mark my words, someday the sun will burn out.

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well dang, Gus.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Right after the sky falls...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by okie

......or the country 'tips over'

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

I thought that was Guam that was supposed to tip over.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

And we will have that sob Trump by the balls then.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The sky DID fall for liberals.

On Nov. 9th.

It just keeps falling in them. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by FatCity67

I thought that was Guam that was supposed to tip over.

When you have a brain the size of Jeffo's on one coast............... whistle

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So now we know the Trump campaign was perfectly WILLING to collude with Russia against Clinton, and in fact tried to do just that.

Y'all are gonna be dang glad you didn't bet me about this. But you already knew that. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/trump-knowledge-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya/index.html

It's dismaying to watch the Right change their tune on all this [bleep] though. By the time it's proven there was collusion- and it will be- many on the Right will have morphed full-retard into "believing" (because they'll be told to by talk radio and Breitbart, and they are sheeple) that it doesn't matter.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

An epic battle looms. There's treason at the highest levels of .gov., this is 100% certain at this point. But is it Deep State treason or POTUS treason? Enquiring minds want to know. But what we do with whatever info we finally get will be the really interesting thing. Are you gonna go all sheeple? Are you the patriots you claim to be? If collusion is shown we gonna find out.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dunno if you guys saw this.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?referer=

NOT a good look, especially since they are only now disclosing this meeting. The pincers are closing...

Thought the notion of an impenetrable cyber-whatever was pretty funny. The man will say ANYTHING. Anyway, neither here nor there in the big picture, just kinda embarrassing to have such a naive POTUS. But at least now we know for sure Russia wasn't involved: Putin says so! Vehemently! crazy

Ahhh, we have been so owned on this one.

I got to thinking about this.......

Bunch of real classy folks you hang with, Can't get at Trump so ya go after his kid, Class boys, real class.

You're living proof Cannabis makes you dumb.

Last edited by 12344mag; 07/10/17.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So now we know the Trump campaign was perfectly WILLING to collude with Russia against Clinton, and in fact tried to do just that.

Y'all are gonna be dang glad you didn't bet me about this. But you already knew that. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/trump-knowledge-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya/index.html

It's dismaying to watch the Right change their tune on all this [bleep] though. By the time it's proven there was collusion- and it will be- many on the Right will have morphed full-retard into "believing" (because they'll be told to by talk radio and Breitbart, and they are sheeple) that it doesn't matter.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

An epic battle looms. There's treason at the highest levels of .gov., this is 100% certain at this point. But is it Deep State treason or POTUS treason? Enquiring minds want to know. But what we do with whatever info we finally get will be the really interesting thing. Are you gonna go all sheeple? Are you the patriots you claim to be? If collusion is shown we gonna find out.

Didn't they just retract a report about 17 intelligence agencies? Oh no, it was the producers and talking heads at CNN that said on-camera the Trump-Russia story was a "nothingburger" "made up" for ratings.

It was the NYT that had to retract the story about Trump-Russia and 17 intelligence agencies saying there was collusion (again, not at all illegal). The same paper of record in court today since they're being sued for defamation.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
They have Trump on the ropes.....rolls eyes

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From the BBC, that bastion of fake news! across the pond:

"Why are Russia questions so hard for the Trump team?

In June Trump Jr took to Twitter to celebrate former FBI head James Comey's testimony that there was no evidence campaign aides had "repeated contacts" with Russians. Now, it turns out, he helped set up one such meeting.
Mr Kushner wrote in his security clearance application that he never met with Russian nationals - and had to subsequently revise his answers when it was revealed he had multiple meetings.
Close campaign aide turned White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn said he never spoke with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak about sanctions. He resigned in disgrace after government surveillance proved that assertion inaccurate.
Mr Manafort had to acknowledge he received millions in payments from a pro-Russian Ukrainian party and retroactively register as a foreign agent, after insisting last year that he had no such ties.
Jeff Sessions, a close political confidant of Mr Trump during the campaign and now US attorney general, had to recuse himself from his department's Russia investigation because he was not forthcoming about his own meetings with Mr Kislyak.
Time and time again those close to Mr Trump have had to backtrack on assurances they made that they did not have Russian contacts or connections. Taken individually, these episodes may be unremarkable. In their totality, however, they become a steady drumbeat of evasion and obfuscation whenever the topic of Russia comes up
"

The part I bolded wins the "Ya THINK?!" award for July! grin

It also contained this little gem:

"For the past few weeks some Trump supporters have been insisting that even if members of the campaign did co-ordinate with Russian operatives, it wouldn't have been illegal or even improper."

You guys are really gonna go there, aren't you? You really are gonna go full-retard on this. I mean not all y'all of course; but we know who I mean here. You really are gonna go all-in that there was nothing wrong with this.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 55 of 165 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1lesfox, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,332
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.