-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 165 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I talked to a Russian today, I spent about 20-25 minutes with him, Am I in trouble..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
From the BBC, that bastion of fake news! across the pond:

"Why are Russia questions so hard for the Trump team?

In June Trump Jr took to Twitter to celebrate former FBI head James Comey's testimony that there was no evidence campaign aides had "repeated contacts" with Russians. Now, it turns out, he helped set up one such meeting.
Mr Kushner wrote in his security clearance application that he never met with Russian nationals - and had to subsequently revise his answers when it was revealed he had multiple meetings.
Close campaign aide turned White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn said he never spoke with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak about sanctions. He resigned in disgrace after government surveillance proved that assertion inaccurate.
Mr Manafort had to acknowledge he received millions in payments from a pro-Russian Ukrainian party and retroactively register as a foreign agent, after insisting last year that he had no such ties.
Jeff Sessions, a close political confidant of Mr Trump during the campaign and now US attorney general, had to recuse himself from his department's Russia investigation because he was not forthcoming about his own meetings with Mr Kislyak.
Time and time again those close to Mr Trump have had to backtrack on assurances they made that they did not have Russian contacts or connections. Taken individually, these episodes may be unremarkable. In their totality, however, they become a steady drumbeat of evasion and obfuscation whenever the topic of Russia comes up
"

The part I bolded wins the "Ya THINK?!" award for July! grin

It also contained this little gem:

"For the past few weeks some Trump supporters have been insisting that even if members of the campaign did co-ordinate with Russian operatives, it wouldn't have been illegal or even improper."

You guys are really gonna go there, aren't you? You really are gonna go full-retard on this. I mean not all y'all of course; but we know who I mean here. You really are gonna go all-in that there was nothing wrong with this.

It wasnt illegal. If D Trump had met with the Ruskies, it wouldnt have been illegal.

What is it that you cant grasp about that?

6 mo in office and Mosul is liberated from zeros buds and apparently yours.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/10/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Congrats! You helped my innocent post reach 1100 replies! I had no idea that Leftist derangement and troll curiosity would carry this so far. I can't decide whether it is weed induced paranoia over Trump or Troll Denial Syndrome that keeps it going. When CNN tells us it is a "nothing burger", what is the left to say?

If I met with somebody from Russia, am I part of the "collusion" What if I had Russian dressing on a pastrami on rye? Is that obstruction or collision. Tough to get the fantasy of the week straight sometimes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Missing my white russians dearly, until this chitt blows over. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I really think Jefe' is just trolling at this point fellas. He gets enjoyment out of it....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Missing my white russians dearly, until this chitt blows over. wink

Mueller's gonna be on you next!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Him and AS, huh? smirk

Double schitt. shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he said. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.”

L I A R

I'm guessing news of all this is even leaking into the alt.right bubble.... not that the alt.right apparently gives a [bleep] about our sovereignty, which is ironic, don't you think?

Jorge, it was wise of you to bob and weave about betting me... because you'd be boxing up 10 boxes bullets right now. wink

And to think, we are still on the front edge of this. Oh, the DC drama yet to come! sick

Don't get caught out on the wrong side of this one, gents. There's no coming back from that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jefe', we need to get you hooked up with Linthee and John....STAT

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Don't get caught out on the wrong side of this one, gents. There's no coming back from that.]

Don't worry Jeff. No one here is flipping to a godforsaken lieberal, like you. Just the thought is enough to make me hurl!

Seems there's no coming back from that, but there should be far fewer once the balloon goes up.

Keep your head down.

Last edited by RickyD; 07/11/17.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he said. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.”

L I A R

I'm guessing news of all this is even leaking into the alt.right bubble.... not that the alt.right apparently gives a [bleep] about our sovereignty, which is ironic, don't you think?

Jorge, it was wise of you to bob and weave about betting me... because you'd be boxing up 10 boxes bullets right now. wink

And to think, we are still on the front edge of this. Oh, the DC drama yet to come! sick

Don't get caught out on the wrong side of this one, gents. There's no coming back from that.

You are a slimy, welching, scumbag and everyone here KNOWS IT.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have to admit, in the beginning I didn't think Jeff Obama was this stupid..........I have since learnt.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen, jorge.

Pos thinks it should be against the law to lie, but only for Rs.

Paul, hes amazing. I dont think i have ever before communicated with such a stupid and dumb idiot, without a nurse or caretaker with a patient from a mental or childcare facility. He is unbelievably dense for someone allowed loose in public. I sure feel sorry for his family.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/11/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"because you'd be boxing up 10 boxes bullets right now. wink "

It'd be worth the expense to rig up a box of boolits with a hidden wi-fi cam just to watch Geoff try to open. smile

FJB & FJT
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
So now Trump Jr. is the smoking gun that is going to get Trump out of office? For what? Someone calls him with dirt on Hillary? Probably 10,000 people have dirt on Hillary. Most are afraid to die under mysterious circumstances to rat her out.

Let's be serious. What campaign isn't interested in dirt on the opponent? Was it collusion with TMZ when the Dems came up with Trump likes to grab puzzi? Big stink. Did that influence our election? It sure was designed to. How about when Obama did a commercial for Macron in France? Was that designed to influence French politics? Obamas team working against Bennie in Israel? Wasn't that trying to influence that election?

So what is so damned illegal about Trump Jr. talking to a Russian? Answer- NOTHING!

This is all the Left has. They have been so thoroughly repudiated and humiliated that they cling to this as they endure their Trump ass whipping.

To all you Leftists out there - why do want to get rid of Trump if he is so incompetent? Won't he be easy to beat in 2020? Dump him now and you get Pence. Pence is BIGLY Pro Life. Pence is smooth and accomplished politician. Be careful what you ignoramuses wish for.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This russian crap is orchestrated by soros and obama. It is going no where, although it might put some democrats in jail.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
By the way guys (you too, Mark!) it's not too soon to start in with the begrudging yet somehow AWESOME "you were right, Jeff!" comments. I mean, there will be ample opportunity further along in this process, but for those who just want to rip the bandaid off quickly, I will accept your supplications starting now. PM's are fine but public is better.

Mark, given that you are an immature urban metrosexual computer-humper who apparently steals time from his (sic) employer all day... wanna find me a good teabagging GIF? I had one but now it's lost to Photobucket. Thanks bro! Or sis! Or whatever the [bleep] you are!

The big question is how will "you" respond to the evidence (a'yup) that POTUS is a traitor? You guys ready to come inside from your little sheet-fort and join the adults at the table? Or are you doubling down on this notion that a proven bald-face liar of an egomaniac NY elite real estate billionaire who's never worked an honest day in his [bleep] LIFE actually gives a rip about the typical American?

Put another way, given how many of "you" clearly enjoyed the taste of his lil orange nutsack, and bought the fake-ass cult of personality hook, line and sinker (actual outdoorsmen use those, Mark), are you going to be able to pull away before you get the money-shot splattered on your face? Or are you ALL in?

I await your supplications. Thanks guys. It's been fun being right.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I await your supplications. Thanks guys. It's been fun being right.

I'll say this... You are one delusional, if not persistent MF'r.

I just thank God every day that I'm not as mentally impared as you and those like you. It must be hell to live in a dream world without a concept of reality.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
By the way guys (you too, Mark!) it's not too soon to start in with the begrudging yet somehow AWESOME "you were right, Jeff!" comments. I mean, there will be ample opportunity further along in this process, but for those who just want to rip the bandaid off quickly, I will accept your supplications starting now. PM's are fine but public is better.

What kind of weed do you smoke out there? Have you skipped your other meds today? Jeez.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here's the answer to any puzzlement about JeffObama. His theme song:

Page 56 of 165 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,546
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.