Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 57 of 165 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 164 165
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Every day the urge to pimp slap that dumb ass grows. I have agree with Jaguar that he is possibly the dumbest MFer to ever live.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You are still wrong....It is known.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Jeffyboi, you're both desperate and delusional. So very sad to watch........aw, yeah, well, NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Care to explain exactly which LAW WAS BROKEN............THIS TIME, Jethro?

FJB & FJT
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Looks like I'll be accepting the accolades: Bwahaa!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
By the way guys (you too, Mark!) it's not too soon to start in with the begrudging yet somehow AWESOME "you were right, Jeff!" comments. I mean, there will be ample opportunity further along in this process, but for those who just want to rip the bandaid off quickly, I will accept your supplications starting now. PM's are fine but public is better.

Mark, given that you are an immature urban metrosexual computer-humper who apparently steals time from his (sic) employer all day... wanna find me a good teabagging GIF? I had one but now it's lost to Photobucket. Thanks bro! Or sis! Or whatever the [bleep] you are!

The big question is how will "you" respond to the evidence (a'yup) that POTUS is a traitor? You guys ready to come inside from your little sheet-fort and join the adults at the table? Or are you doubling down on this notion that a proven bald-face liar of an egomaniac NY elite real estate billionaire who's never worked an honest day in his [bleep] LIFE actually gives a rip about the typical American?

Put another way, given how many of "you" clearly enjoyed the taste of his lil orange nutsack, and bought the fake-ass cult of personality hook, line and sinker (actual outdoorsmen use those, Mark), are you going to be able to pull away before you get the money-shot splattered on your face? Or are you ALL in?

I await your supplications. Thanks guys. It's been fun being right.

You're not right...The seeds of "collusion" planted by the DNC and their media partners (as a deflection) have fallen on infertile ground and will never take root. Which is why my bet with you took the extra step of impeachment. YOU ARE GOING TO OWE ME A BOX OF BOOLITS

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mark, given that you are an immature urban metrosexual computer-humper who apparently steals time from his (sic) employer all day... wanna find me a good teabagging GIF? I had one but now it's lost to Photobucket. Thanks bro! Or sis! Or whatever the [bleep] you are!

Does the R stand for Retard? I've been wondering.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, you could get smarter by dying. You wouldnt be as stupid then, just mainly deaf and dumb.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/11/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LOL..!! JellO has resurfaced with new hope and vigor and with a new nut cup in place to hopefully absorb the beating he'll be taking when this too becomes nothing . laugh

In the meantime, the Mello Man will be smokin', strokin', and Googlin' and hopin'

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Since we're on a new page...

Jeff, I'm not going to play this game where you subtly threaten to dox me with info from old PMs.

dox
däks
verb, informal
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

If you keep up your little game of BS then I'm going to play too. By now, you've googled my name and phone number. If you're smart you'll search yours as well. I'd like to stop this chitty game. If you continue to insist I will play....

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari

To all you Leftists out there - why do want to get rid of Trump if he is so incompetent? Won't he be easy to beat in 2020? Dump him now and you get Pence. Pence is BIGLY Pro Life. Pence is smooth and accomplished politician. Be careful what you ignoramuses wish for.

Well I'm willing to bet that a whole lot of ignorant leftists believe that if President Trump is removed, then Hillary would become President. Remember, the left is not that bright.

I would also be willing to bet, that if the left were successful in removing President Trump based on "collusion" with the Russians, then they will file suit , claiming his collusion rendered the entire election, null and void, thus removing the constitutional order of sussession.

Basically saying " he cheated, so Hillary wins".

Far fetched I know, but the left always has a plan and they are indeed bat [bleep] crazy and will stop at nothing to stop Trump and put Hillary on her rightful thrown.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by steve4102

To all you Leftists out there - why do want to get rid of Trump if he is so incompetent? Won't he be easy to beat in 2020? Dump him now and you get Pence. Pence is BIGLY Pro Life. Pence is smooth and accomplished politician. Be careful what you ignoramuses wish for.

Well I'm willing to bet that a whole lot of ignorant leftists believe that if President Trump is removed, then Hillary would become President. Remember, the left is not that bright.

I would also be willing to bet, that if the left were successful in removing President Trump based on "collusion" with the Russians, then they will file suit , claiming his collusion rendered the entire election, null and void, thus removing the constitutional order of sussession.

Far fetched I know, but the left always has a plan and they are indeed bat [bleep] crazy and will stop at nothing to stop Trump and put Hillary on her rightful thrown.

You have got to be the dumbest person on this thread. And that's saying something.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

You have got to be the dumbest person on this thread. And that's saying something.

The left is without conscience. "By any means..." I wouldn't put anything out of the realm of possibility. Who would have thought that a SOS could or would put classified info on an unsecured server, and skate? How about Sandy Berger, visiting the archives and stuffing documents down his pants? PREPOSTEROUS! They must have a boatload of crap on everybody else, to avoid prosecution.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mueller says he wants to see Trump Jr.s emails. that means he doesn't have them? What does he have and where did it come from? Let's look at who was in the room at this supposed "meeting"

Trump Jr.
Manifort
Kushner
Russian Lawyer

Now, for 500 points and the lead, who in that list would most likely leak info to screw with the US system? If you said "Russian Lawyer", you're not stoned. If you said any of the others, put the bong down, and chill until your high passes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Trump will stroke out before long. He's too weak to deal with this constant assault. He's a joke. Good riddance rent boy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Trump will stroke out before long. He's too weak to deal with this constant assault. He's a joke. Good riddance rent boy.

Jell0? Is that you?

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Jell0? Is that you?

The man works circles around everybody else in D.C.[literally] and this troll thinks he's 'too weak'.......priceless!

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

No one can be as stupid or used or as lowlife as you and your commie sympathizer buds.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just had a nice, long post get deleted by a crash. Ugh.

Here it is in a nutshell guys, and while I'm having my fun busting balls as it becomes obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that I'm right and you're wrong... I'm being serious now.

As I've been saying since the beginning, Russia has punked us. I suspect that the emails that Jr. just had to release are an example of that. That initial email to him reads like a pure setup, and he bought it hook line and sinker.

There will be more Russian time bombs to come, mark my words. They'll time them to cause max disruption and chaos and eventually they take down our POTUS-- actually they already have. But formally so. They'll make it impossible that he stays.

THIS is what the intel guys mean by "compromised". They have incredible leverage over our POTUS right now. I've also said that this was the real worry and I said THAT at the beginning. What will Trump do when threatened with this? What WOUDN'T he do to not go down in history as a traitor?

I'm gonna bust your balls over this. You have it coming. I'm gonna lord it over some of you forever. Sorry 'bout that. You'd do the same, so actually, I'm not sorry about that, I think it's funny as [bleep]. But back to being serious: guys it's time to start coming back to rationality. Things got so inflamed and partisan that I get it, you dug in. And I get that it's gotta be humiliating, and I'll do my part to ram that humiliation down your [bleep] THROATS.... because that's what we are doing here; we are men busting balls on the internet and, well, it's your turn to fry. But in real life? Time to come back, guys. Time to eat some crow and man up and admit you got fleeced and bring it on back to being the good patriotic Americans I know that most of you are. POTUS Pence ain't gonna be so bad. This isn't the end of the world.

Plus, there's this bonus: whenever you need a little pick-me-up, just imagine this sound, coming from the general direction of Oregon, in my inimitable voice:

Bwa ha ha ha ha! grin

Time to come home guys. America needs you. Serious now. Bring it in. Hands together. Go America!!!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 57 of 165 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,521
Posts18,509,659
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.