Page 58 of 165 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 164 165
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Trump will stroke out before long. He's too weak to deal with this constant assault. He's a joke. Good riddance rent boy.

Jell0? Is that you?

The man works circles around everybody else in D.C.[literally] and this troll thinks he's 'too weak'.......priceless!

He watches TV all day long and tweets about it. He's played golf 2 out of every 7 days he's been in office.

He doesn't work. You've been tricked. But keep believing that if it makes you feel better. While it lasts.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It's time for you guys to pick a new fake savior. Trump is a used tampon and things are only getting worse for him.

Calling him a used tampon is probably not fair. More like a used condom.

There, that's better.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JellO, the Russians have "punked" us for years. Just as we have "punked" them for years.

The only difference this time is that you libs thought you had a lock on the White House with your fish smelling pussy candidate, and when that didn't work out, in desperation ya'll have thrown a million things against the wall hoping something might stick. Nothing will.

I just hope ya'll keep pitching at the wall. At this point in reality and time, ya'll have just about pitched your party into leftist oblivion. More winning on the right, and you're not smart enough in your unexpected distress to see it happening. Hilarious!!!!!

Go smoke another blunt and have a nice day. And give Google a break. You're stressing.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He watches TV all day long and tweets about it. He's played golf 2 out of every 7 days he's been in office.

He watches TV all day and gets all the schit done he gets done? Holy schit the man is superhuman.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump will stroke out before long. He's too weak to deal with this constant assault. He's a joke.

...and, and, and his ceiling is 15%!!

REEEEE!!!!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Let us know how much work you get done at that age troll.
The proof is in the pudding.
And while you are speaking about watching TV, maybe layoff watching Fake News yourself a bit.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Do you guys think they will let Trump Sr. and Trump Jr. share the same jail cell? I know it would be unprecedented but I think they should let them bunk together.

The twat waffle doesn't fall far from the tree.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It's time for you guys to pick a new fake savior. Trump is a used tampon and things are only getting worse for him.

There, that's better.

So, defend your support for dimwits supporting open borders and filling our country with muzzy refugees we have to financially provide for?

Tell us the benefits of having dimocraps turn financially sound cities into into Detroits.

Explain how we need a president who thinks a video no one saw caused Benghazi.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LOL!! It's good to see that StarGlazed once again has the gumption to lift his eyes and nose above the rapidly shrinking swamp water level.

It has to be a nut cutter-like deal being a lib now days. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Arguing with Jello and Colongazer is a total waste of time...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Like Rush said. DJT jr is all they got, and what he did isnt illegal.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Source: poster on Fox News

Enough already. When they go back and investigate Hillary, Bill and Obama then they can move forward with this. Bill made 500K speaking in Russia while his wife was Secretary of State. Hillary used and wiped her own personal server of classified emails. Obama transferred millions to Iran and he told the Russian ambassador that Putin needed to give him space until after his re-election and then he would have more latitude. How much did the Clinton foundation rake in with their dirty dealings and pay for play? How much did Podesta's company make when he helped Hillary sell uranium to the Russians. Didn't HIllary release a damaging (fake) dossier on Trump?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They sure punked us with your previous hero the Zero in office. Now they have 20% of our uranium, all of Crimea and part of Ukraine.

Why do you think gutless had us pull missile defense from Poland?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Meat Gazer, a loser, second rate attorney from bumphuck nowhere with a dick fetish, JeffObama, a known obama ball washer, dope smoker PTSD whilst falling off a ladder ass-pirate, and their alter ego Leroy Beaner, all on the wrong side of the equation. Speaks volumes about the dangers of:
1. Inbreeding
2. dope-smokers
3. homos

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Meat Gazer, a loser, second rate attorney from bumphuck nowhere with a dick fetish, JeffObama, a known obama ball washer, dope smoker PTSD whilst falling off a ladder ass-pirate, and their alter ego Leroy Beaner, all on the wrong side of the equation. Speaks volumes about the dangers of:
1. Inbreeding
2. dope-smokers
3. homos

Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Just as I thought. You haven't a clue. Mimicking CNN is all you can do. Gutless POS cant even justify your position. You're a blowhard with no substance, grazer.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

There, that's better.

So, defend your support for dimwits supporting open borders and filling our country with muzzy refugees we have to financially provide for?

Tell us the benefits of having dimocraps turn financially sound cities into into Detroits.

We are waiting, grazer.

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

There, that's better.

We are waiting, grazer.

I'd suggest you pick up a 12-Pack of your favorite and a brisket to throw on the smoker. If your waiting for THAT answer you should have ample time.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Toast me....I don't care. Congress is our friend. There are laws. Most are good laws, or at least as good as they can be, considering the people you guys elect, but....

The DOJ doesn't enforce them. The Court's don't enforce them. The POTUS doesn't GAF about any of it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
While we're all waiting for Jeff to get back on some of the questions posed again I think you all might need to think this over. Now I don't want to admit this but I think I finally found absolute proof of collusion and why it is taking so long for them to get Trump...and I hate to say it's all about to unravel, but it's going to take unraveling a lot of clues first. This is going to end up being like a real life version of that Nick Cage movie "American Treasure", and I wouldn't be surprised when the man behind the man, behind the man is not the Russians (their just along for the ride) but the Mason's!

I have two compelling examples...I shudder to think where this will lead but for Americas sake it NEEDS to be tracked down! When all you stop your blind support and start acting as TRUE PATRIOTS you will see this. It starts in the year 1978. I was two years old but Trump was in his early 30's and only worth $100 Million. Now follow me here, how does a 'boy business man', (not even a politician I might ad) end up nearly 40 years later worth 10 times that amount? No significant 501 C3, no major donors, no nothing...just some guy doing business...something stinks, am I right. Admit I'm right.

Well all of this was successfully buried for a LOOOONG time. But I ask you this. How, in 1978, did source know that in the future a son would be calling his dad for "LAWYERS, Guns, and Money". Afraid for his life he cleverly disguised this memo as the lyrics of a song and hid the first clue right under our very noses. Think its a coincidence that THAT man is no longer with us. We all talk about the folks that the Clinton's have offed (and maybe they have), but clearly Warren Zevon was Trumps first hit as he began masterminding his way to the Whitehouse a decade or so back. The lyrics say it All, even mention, "how was I to know she was with the Russians too?". Combine that with lawyers, money and, dad get me out of this and the first thread unravels.

Beyond that all I have so far is a pic from the same year of Trump hanging out around a project. The other dudes are pretty Russian looking...I'll be doing some research and adding to this. But I hate to say it. This DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR TRUMP. See exhibits A and B.

EXHIBIT A: ZEVONS CODED MESSAGE

EXHIBIT B: TRUMP WITH MID-70's RUSSIAN LOOKING DUDES
[img]http://imgur.com/gallery/03mY5[/img]

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Page 58 of 165 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.