Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 59 of 165 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 164 165
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Weed does make one paranoid. Known fact. Go easy on it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow...that's shroomy. It would be even more impressive if you worked the $220 million he inherited into it somewhere.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I never voted for Obama and didn't vote for HRC.

But that doesn't mean Trump is acceptable. In fact, he's a dimwit. He won't finish his term. He will be removed in shame. But before that happens:

1. He will be toyed with by Mueller like he was a f u ck doll.

2. His family and other scumbag sycophants will be put through the ringer and bankrupted before they too are imprisoned.

3. Did I mention that Trump will be used like a c u n t before Mueller drops the hammer on him?

Carry on, toolbags.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Wow...that's shroomy. It would be even more impressive if you worked the $220 million he inherited into it somewhere.

I told you there would be more to follow didn't I. Inherited..ha. It was the Russians! Ask Jeff, he knows.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jeff is not bright!!!

Douche gazer is just a frickin idiot!!! How goes the inmate rental program going???

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by StarGazer

But that doesn't mean Trump is acceptable. In fact, he's a dimwit. He won't finish his term. He will be removed in shame. But before that happens:

2. His family and other scumbag sycophants will be put through the ringer and bankrupted before they too are imprisoned.

3. Did I mention that Trump will be used like a c u n t before Mueller drops the hammer on him?

Carry on, toolbags.

^ ^

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
^^

And he's the pillow, not the dog

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Carry on, toolbags.

You stupid pos. We had the choice of two freaking horses. One had 4 stockings and white eyes, was crazy and cripple and no teeth. The other was a little old. So you deserve better and choose to beat the latter we rode with the muzzies after us. Freaking lieberals.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Carry on, toolbags.

You stupid pos. We had the choice of two freaking horses. One had 4 stockings and white eyes, was crazy and cripple and no teeth. The other was a little old. So you deserve better and choose to beat the latter we rode with the muzzies after us. Freaking lieberals.

Put that way I respect your choice. But don't tell me Trump is anything but a scumbag. If you tell me he isn't a scumbag that makes you a fool. If you admit that he is a POS scumbag and an embarrassment to this country but you'd rather have that then HRC I'll shut the f u c k up.

Done.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Carry on, toolbags.

Put that way I respect your choice. But don't tell me Trump is anything but a scumbag. If you tell me he isn't a scumbag that makes you a fool. If you admit that he is a POS scumbag and an embarrassment to this country but you'd rather have that then HRC I'll shut the f u c k up.

Done.

Do I count?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Meat Gazer, a loser, second rate attorney from bumphuck nowhere with a dick fetish, JeffObama, a known obama ball washer, dope smoker PTSD whilst falling off a ladder ass-pirate, and their alter ego Leroy Beaner, all on the wrong side of the equation. Speaks volumes about the dangers of:
1. Inbreeding
2. dope-smokers
3. homos

Brokebackandy is gonna be pissed you missed him.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Carry on, toolbags.

Why such hostility Rob?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Man, the insanity on the left is truly amazing. I can't believe this thread is still going. I can't believe people honestly think this Russian nothingburger is relevant. I can't believe anyone cares a rat's ass about the TV news, either, though, but apparently they still do, despite the manifest proof that TV news is infotainment at best and not real news.

I can't believe so many Americans are so stupid, illogical, uninformed, and politically vindictive, but the evidence is right there for all to see. Jeff and Stargazer, y'all are truly delusional. You guys wouldn't have survived the first week of law school.

Guess I'll check back and see what nonsense is being spouted here in a couple more weeks. Once every 2 weeks is about all I need . Sorta like watching a soap opera... nothing changes in a hurry.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Douche gazer claims to be a lawyer " allegedly "... He stated trumps lawyer Jay Sekulow is a third rate lawyer... Funny coming from a guy who rents inmates for who knows what...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, Meat Gazer is a lawyer in public service and you know that they say, those that can't work for the gov't...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hopefully this will entice JeffObama to eat a bullet:

OBAMA DOJ GRANTS ACCESS TO RUSSIAN LAWYER

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What's truly funny is the factoid that Jefe', RJ, LB, Walt etc not only lost in November, but have since lost to Putin. He has been beating the liberals like the red headed step-children they are ever since. Even funnier is the fact that these mental midgets have nary a clue who is handing down those beatings.

FJB & FJT
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The idea that Putin - the ex KGB Colonel - might be playing the Dems and taking great joy in creating as much turmoil in the uS as possible escapes them. We know the Clintons took all kinds of cash from various Russians. That's enough dirt on HRC to keep Putin smiling. Now that the Dems are in such a tizzy, he must have a perpetual woody watching them jump up and down screaming "Russia! Russia!".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Hopefully this will entice JeffObama to eat a bullet:

OBAMA DOJ GRANTS ACCESS TO RUSSIAN LAWYER

Jorge, that was mean of you to post that. You could traumatize JeffO with such facts. Keep that up and you will have to anwswer to the Human Rights Commission. Oh, wait, Hillary lost, so we don't have a Human Rights Commission to jail dissident Conservatives. Alright then, carry on!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah well I hate the SOB and I don't use the word HATE hap-hazardly. He has a long history here of disparaging the military from way back and I've loathed him ever since.

Page 59 of 165 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 75 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.