Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#12151876 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,787
458 Lott Offline
Campfire Kahuna
458 Lott  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,787
Conundrum, Alaska
Seems like everyone involved needs a brownie.

[Linked Image]


45 Trumps 44, MAGA

Alaska Bush People are neither
AIH 300 BP 2
#12151891 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 10,085
hanco Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
hanco  Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 10,085
Texas
Sad!!

#12151899 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: 5sdad]  
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,690
mathman Online content
Campfire Oracle
mathman  Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 26,690
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by gunner500


Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy



While I completely agree with your thoughts on the allergy angle, I do have to point out that there is no better way to ruin brownies (or fudge) than to stick walnuts or pecans in them. This is not only a matter of taste, but also addresses the fact that there never has been, nor will be, any such addition that did not include bits of the shell of either species.


And people say I'm a hardass about ice not belonging in sipping whisk(e)y. grin

#12151921 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: kaywoodie]  
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 53,143
crossfireoops Offline
Campfire Oracle
crossfireoops  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 53,143
Southeastern AZ
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I suppose he was being n i g g a r d l y with his brownies! He should have shared with classmates!

😂😂😂


I see what you did there........ grin

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/17/17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain





#12151953 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,456
bcp Offline
Campfire Guide
bcp  Offline
Campfire Guide

Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 4,456
SW WA
From:

http://www.njpen.com/collingswood-s...-in-controversy-refine-discipline-roles/

The Collingswood school district is no longer expected to refer universally its discipline issues to local police for investigation, except in dealing with “the most serious of crimes,” according to a joint letter issued today by local law enforcement, government, school representatives, and the Office of the Camden County Prosecutor (CCPO).

The school district will continue to follow the statewide Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) outlined by the New Jersey Department of Education and Office of the Attorney General for such instances, but “in all other matters, school officials have complete authority to exercise their discretion” under the rules of the MoA “before deciding to report the matter to law enforcement.”

===================
Not about brownies

The letter also made special mention of the “brownie incident” so widely reported by Philly.com and others, in which police were called to investigate remarks made by a third-grade student at Tatem Elementary School. It describes the student’s comments as “much more incendiary than what has been reported,” and notes that the matter remains under investigation by law enforcement.

“The county and local law enforcement support that the school called the police,” Maley said. “What happened is not what’s being reported. Folks are looking at it, that’s all. And it’s reasonable.”

Oswald said that the stories that have emerged from that incident “couldn’t be further from the truth.

“It wasn’t a comment about a brownie at all in terms of offending an individual,” he said. “It was a comment that immediately rose to the level of an HIB [Harrassment, Intimidation, and Bullying] investigation.”

The superintendent acknowledged that third-grade students can “say things that need to be a learning experience,” but concluded that school staff “did absolutely the right thing by calling the police.”

Collingswood Board of Education President David Routzahn commented that “not only did administrators act properly, but they acted in a manner consistent with ensuring the health and safety of our students.

“We can’t discuss details of it, but I heard for the first time today what was actually said,” Routzahn said. “It is, as it says in the statement, much more incendiary than what is being reported. I was glad that the prosecutor’s office acknowledged that it was handled properly.”

#12151957 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: mathman]  
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 37,309
RickyD Offline
Campfire Oracle
RickyD  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 37,309
Iowa
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by gunner500


Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy



While I completely agree with your thoughts on the allergy angle, I do have to point out that there is no better way to ruin brownies (or fudge) than to stick walnuts or pecans in them. This is not only a matter of taste, but also addresses the fact that there never has been, nor will be, any such addition that did not include bits of the shell of either species.


And people say I'm a hardass about ice not belonging in sipping whisk(e)y. grin

You've found each other! How lovely!!


We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
#12151960 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: bcp]  
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 37,309
RickyD Offline
Campfire Oracle
RickyD  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 37,309
Iowa
Originally Posted by bcp
From:

http://www.njpen.com/collingswood-s...-in-controversy-refine-discipline-roles/

The Collingswood school district is no longer expected to refer universally its discipline issues to local police for investigation, except in dealing with “the most serious of crimes,” according to a joint letter issued today by local law enforcement, government, school representatives, and the Office of the Camden County Prosecutor (CCPO).

The school district will continue to follow the statewide Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) outlined by the New Jersey Department of Education and Office of the Attorney General for such instances, but “in all other matters, school officials have complete authority to exercise their discretion” under the rules of the MoA “before deciding to report the matter to law enforcement.”

===================
Not about brownies

The letter also made special mention of the “brownie incident” so widely reported by Philly.com and others, in which police were called to investigate remarks made by a third-grade student at Tatem Elementary School. It describes the student’s comments as “much more incendiary than what has been reported,” and notes that the matter remains under investigation by law enforcement.

“The county and local law enforcement support that the school called the police,” Maley said. “What happened is not what’s being reported. Folks are looking at it, that’s all. And it’s reasonable.”

Oswald said that the stories that have emerged from that incident “couldn’t be further from the truth.

“It wasn’t a comment about a brownie at all in terms of offending an individual,” he said. “It was a comment that immediately rose to the level of an HIB [Harrassment, Intimidation, and Bullying] investigation.”

The superintendent acknowledged that third-grade students can “say things that need to be a learning experience,” but concluded that school staff “did absolutely the right thing by calling the police.”

Collingswood Board of Education President David Routzahn commented that “not only did administrators act properly, but they acted in a manner consistent with ensuring the health and safety of our students.

“We can’t discuss details of it, but I heard for the first time today what was actually said,” Routzahn said. “It is, as it says in the statement, much more incendiary than what is being reported. I was glad that the prosecutor’s office acknowledged that it was handled properly.”


Sounds like a whole lotta lying going in in that district.


We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
#12151962 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: crossfireoops]  
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 22,576
12344mag Online content
Campfire Kahuna
12344mag  Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 22,576
Michigan
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I suppose he was being n i g g a r d l y with his brownies! He should have shared with classmates!

😂😂😂


I see what you did there........ grin

GTC


He's a lubricous one for sure......


Paul

"Please forgive me for I am a Troll".... M.E.

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

"Because I'm President and their not".... DJT

#45


#12151966 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: gunner500]  
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 22,576
12344mag Online content
Campfire Kahuna
12344mag  Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 22,576
Michigan
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good Lord!

What a bunch of fugging lunatics!



Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy


That boy don't need to bring any nuts to school, it appears theres to many already!


Paul

"Please forgive me for I am a Troll".... M.E.

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

"Because I'm President and their not".... DJT

#45


#12152000 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: T LEE]  
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 79,611
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle
The_Real_Hawkeye  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 79,611
Northern Florida
Originally Posted by T LEE
The inmates are running the asylum!

This. It's finally come to that.


"It’s the usual Christophobic fifth column rooting for the Islamization of the West." - Ann Coulter
#12152043 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: 12344mag]  
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,787
458 Lott Offline
Campfire Kahuna
458 Lott  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,787
Conundrum, Alaska
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good Lord!

What a bunch of fugging lunatics!



Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy


That boy don't need to bring any nuts to school, it appears theres to many already!


Nah, I think what the school needs is a principal with a pair of nuts.


45 Trumps 44, MAGA

Alaska Bush People are neither
#12152051 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,836
R_H_Clark Online content
Campfire Outfitter
R_H_Clark  Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,836
NW Alabama
Even if the child had called everyone there (site edited me so let's just say the N word),what reason is that to call the police? I guess we really don't have freedom of speech.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/17/17.
#12152201 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,215
22250rem Offline
Campfire Ranger
22250rem  Offline
Campfire Ranger

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,215
Western NY State
The kid was talking about snacks........... What if he mentioned "crackers"? .......

#12152237 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Cheyenne]  
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,948
ringworm Online content
Campfire 'Bwana
ringworm  Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,948
Southern States
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by ringworm
the Supreme court has upheld that police interviews of a minor without the presence of consent of a legal guardian or attorney are inadmissible.
that being said the child was could not have been legally mirandized.


To which Supreme Court are you referring?


The U.S. Supreme Court has broadened use of the Miranda warning for suspects, extending it to children questioned by police in school. By a 5-to-4 vote, the court said for the first time on Thursday that age must be considered in determining whether a suspect is aware of his or her rights.


http://www.npr.org/2011/06/17/137236801/high-court-age-must-be-considered-in-interrogation


"If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you’ll come to understand that you’re connected with everything.”
#12152257 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: mathman]  
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 29,907
gunner500 Offline
Campfire Oracle
gunner500  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 29,907
Oklahoma
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by gunner500


Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy



While I completely agree with your thoughts on the allergy angle, I do have to point out that there is no better way to ruin brownies (or fudge) than to stick walnuts or pecans in them. This is not only a matter of taste, but also addresses the fact that there never has been, nor will be, any such addition that did not include bits of the shell of either species.


And people say I'm a hardass about ice not belonging in sipping whisk(e)y. grin


LOL, I can respect that 5's we all have different tastes.

Mathman, apparently our friend 5's has never read about me pouring Wifeys homemade rotel in my beer, yes, I eat my beer, and with a good sprinkling of black pepper, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD. wink


"One Eye Is Taken For An Eye"
#12152260 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,324
MtnBoomer Offline
Campfire Tracker
MtnBoomer  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,324
24hour spy feature!
They are brown!


MAGA!

WTB discontinued model Pacsafe RFID-tec 100 wallet, black.
#12152263 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: 12344mag]  
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 29,907
gunner500 Offline
Campfire Oracle
gunner500  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 29,907
Oklahoma
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good Lord!

What a bunch of fugging lunatics!



Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy


That boy don't need to bring any nuts to school, it appears theres to many already!



Good Point laugh


"One Eye Is Taken For An Eye"
#12152265 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7,522
CCCC Offline
Campfire Outfitter
CCCC  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7,522
New Mexico High Country
The school officials will now announce that it was all a much bigger offense than saying "brownies" (It's a THIRD GRADER) simply to get some local folks off their backs for the time being, then they quietly will ignore those statements, try to make the issue dead and back away from the matter. Spineless fools.


NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
#12152325 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: ringworm]  
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 8,276
Cheyenne Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Cheyenne  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 8,276
Wyoming
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by ringworm
the Supreme court has upheld that police interviews of a minor without the presence of consent of a legal guardian or attorney are inadmissible.
that being said the child was could not have been legally mirandized.


To which Supreme Court are you referring?


The U.S. Supreme Court has broadened use of the Miranda warning for suspects, extending it to children questioned by police in school. By a 5-to-4 vote, the court said for the first time on Thursday that age must be considered in determining whether a suspect is aware of his or her rights.


http://www.npr.org/2011/06/17/137236801/high-court-age-must-be-considered-in-interrogation


Not a bright line rule. Age is a consideration. Your overbroad statement is incorrect as written.


"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
#12152328 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 18,995
bigwhoop Offline
Campfire Kahuna
bigwhoop  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 18,995
Land of libs
I would suspect the "brownie kid" will be barred from many American colleges for their transgression.


Are you tired of winning yet?
#12152331 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: T LEE]  
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 18,995
bigwhoop Offline
Campfire Kahuna
bigwhoop  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 18,995
Land of libs
Originally Posted by T LEE
The inmates are running the asylum!


Not quite - the fascists are running the schools and have been doing so for 50 years. Any wonder why kids come out of public and private colleges so screwed up?


Are you tired of winning yet?
#12152412 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 86,906
Steelhead Offline
Campfire Oracle
Steelhead  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 86,906
Azerbaijan
Hell, we had to eat a Brownie in Cub Scouts before we could more on to the Boy Scouts.


"When I was a kid I thought that quicksand was going to be a much bigger problem than it is."
#12152519 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,962
MontanaMan Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
MontanaMan  Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,962
Originally Posted by Beoceorl


Quote
A teacher subsequently called police.




More complete idiocy of involving PoPo's where they surely don't belong or even have any jurisdiction...............this country is way past just being fu^cked up,

MM

#12152576 - 07/17/17 Re: Police Officers Called To School After 9-Year-Old Says The Word 'Brownies' [Re: Beoceorl]  
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,649
stevelyn Offline
Campfire Tracker
stevelyn  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,649
Fairbanksan in Aleutian Hell
Someone at the school needs a visit in the parking lot for batting practice.


A Free And Independent Alaska Republic Now!
http:www.akip.org

Islam. The only religion and sub-culture that can articulate moral justification for ****ing a goat.

SHOOT STRAIGHT-STAB UPWARDS

Eat Moose.....Wear Wolf.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
457 registered members (12344mag, 117LBS, 1beaver_shooter, 17_wizzer, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 1,372 guests, and 619 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
AIH 160 3









Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.091s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 1.0861 MB (Peak: 1.4251 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2017-07-24 20:45:22 UTC