-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like truckers, politicians need sleep too.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Raeford
They really have nothing left......nothing at all.

We are indeed witnessing the death throes of the democratic party, we must never quit fighting, but very fun to watch nonetheless.

That may be.... but after winning the political lottery and dominating both houses....

what have all of these RINOs done for us?????

I'm getting to be as disgusted with the Republicans as I am the democRATS.....

Washington isn't a Swamp that needs draining... its a toilet that needs flushed.... BADLY

Exactly! Vote them ALL out of office, For 8 years the RINOS promised and campaigned on a platform to Repeal Obamacare, Now they cannot support the replacement?????
Where is THEIR plan, Oh wait, they don't have one!! COMPLETE waste of taxpayer $$$$$

Consider this: Your past or current employment (Past if you're retired..) and after 2-3 years you've made zero progress towards the terms of employment??? Would you still have a job after 6 years? What about after 36 years?

DRAIN the SWAMP, Both parties,!!!

CNN is a expedited example of the US Government: When they started, they were wonderful, reporting the news, on at every airport, gas station, hotel and anywhere people gathered. They were an excellent source of NEWS.
Now they are too wrapped up in their own glory, even manipulating the news or creating a story for self service/promotion/gratification. Too much hollywood gossip and too much trying to persuade people that their opinion is more right than anyone else's. When did it become WRONG to have an opinion???

If people wouldn't watch CNN and not support their sponsors, CNN will reform or desist; If the PEOPLE would vote out the career politicians, they new, young, fresh politicians would get the message or go down in history as totally ineffective and a sham artist.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hatari, you lasted 39 minutes longer than I would have. I stopped watching them 10-12 years ago, after the flagrant bias became too much for me to stand. Their formula even then was to play the same 2-3 stories over and over again. All. day. Long. It clearly appeals to left-leaning folks with a short attention span and limited analytical skill.

I gave up watching Faux (a.k.a. T&A News) about 8 years ago after it became apparent they were pandering to the equivalent demographic on the right side of the political spectrum. With the additinpon of tits and short skirts.

I read my news now. The MSM TV networks have been in deep financial/ratings trouble for some time ( ALL of them). I posted a couple links on this topic almost a year ago in my blog, pointed ing out the fact that the news media are for-profit corporations, and their CEO's and Boards will not put up with this commercial failure long.

If AT&T buys Time-Warner, expect some earth-shaking changes.

Last edited by DocRocket; 07/18/17.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I wouldn't watch those POS if you paid me. Nothing but trash TV.

The foundation for old age is good memories.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 3,389 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,373
Posts18,469,350
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.